Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Got Ripped! Help A Fellow Ao'er Out!

STUCK?
    AO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle :Raphael

my feedback thread

actually

lol i think i put one in each catgeory...a thread on it that is lol
    Its grubby yall, whazzup?

OK...I THINK IM GONNA STOP REPLYIGN TO THIS POST NOW...I MAY POP BACK UP LATER.

Heres some good info im not getting cheated http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showt...hreadid=102009

call the police bro
    "You dont need to be so shallow, turn your head prepare to follow"-CKY

*NEWSFLASH*

okay, heres some info here

My friend(we'll say guy #1) sent his gun to the bad guy to an address in California.

Okay, another guy who got ripped(guy #2) also traded with this fellow. However, he was told to ship to a place in Florida; however, USPS noted that his package was forwarded. I am assuming this was to Cali, but im not sure.

BUT : Guy #1 was told that the bad guy shipped first. So, bad guy gave my friend a tracking number, so my friend went ahead and shipped. However, after further looking into the matter, it was noted that the bad guy had sent his package to a place in, get this, FLORIDA...I'm currently trying to decide how these two are links, ideas? This guy is forwarding to California or something, not sure what he is doing or if it is a two-man operation, but something is kind of fishy here...anyways if you dont follow I can further explain, thanks

Grubby
    Last edited by grupps; 03-02-2003 at 11:53 AM.

they will be contacted tomorrow

while we're at it, whoever can, get me the local police departments number for his place please...thanks

whats the addy for florida?

*ANOTHER NEWSFLASH*

okay uhhh, here ya'll go again...:

in the letter given to guy #2 about his package being forwarded, this is what was stated :

The package you requested to be sent to Orlando, Florida was Forwarded over to another a UPS station, This operation was requested by Abhar Namek, The operation of forwarding the package was at no charge to you.

-Thank you,
    UPS Representative

okay and my other friend is going to be getting the email, for right now all he knows is that his was sent to Pensicola, FL however u spell it...but guy#2 is going to cehck the address and amke ure it wasnt Pensicola...yeah keep suggestions up! same name and everything, gada be same guy...! check out Abhar Namek for me ya'll!

When people say you send first cause ive been ripped of before that means they are gonna rip you off the try and make you relate...then rip you off!!

Abhar namek oh no its a terrorist!!

no look the bad guy sent first to guy#1, however the package was sent to florida and my friend shipped before it was finished delivering

Jk lol just messing

grupps where else is this posted?

HOT DIGGITY DAMN

okay it's official, cehck up Ahbar Namek...a nice gentlement(THANK YOU) traced his email and got that name, and it is the one that had it forwarded! GET EM BOYS!

Nice go tell police why isnt your friend involved seems like your doing all the work.???

i dunno

i got no life anyways...and its no affirmative...i looked it up and the closet one to orlando or LA...the closet one to orlando is like 3 hrs away and i dont recall on teh LA but it's not lookin too good, also may go by Robert...yeah ya'll keep lookin for me anyways please

Thanks

Grubby

dude go to the police, they have a cyber fraud division i am sure, call UPS and tell them they will take this seriously also.
    check these sites also
    http://www.fraud.org/
    http://www.fraudbureau.com/
    http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

the lastone will be most helpful

thanks yo, TTT!!

Moving this to the feedback forum......

Ok gun shipped by UPS to Robert Kressa II 1260 E. Portner St. West Covina CA 91791. Right?
    This is a real address. Robert Bogvslaw Kressa lives there he is 60 years old.
    From their gun goes to some were in Pensacola FL 32503. Right?
    Robert Kressa II(guy you are looking for) is probably Robert Kressa’s son and had dad ship the gun to him or a friend.

Sorry bout it load, more people look here...okay anyways uhm in the emails he was using, the name was Robert Namek so I'm not sure...but guy#1 as stated sent the mail off to a "Robert" in West Covina so I'm a little lost here...theres somethin going on with Florida cuz guy#2's package was forwarded from Florida by one "Ahbar Namek" to another location, which he is trying to get as we speak...

okay, my boys from West Covina or that have access to tha phone book...

Look under Robert Kressa in there and send me in a PM all of his contact info, i there is more than one, send me it all, i want name, address, telephone number...everything that is listed...i have one of the addersses for West Covina that guy#1 sent off to but we'll see...anyways if you got access hit me up ! thanks!

God people come on, help me out i cant do this **** alone

umm call the numbers you were given
    and ask about it

Hey I just sent him a false email. lol im good at them, anyway if he replys with the information I asked for ill tell you. doubt ti will work, if he eve still has that email but its worth a try.
    ~The One And Only H4V0K Z3|20~

lol thanks man that's cool...a friend sent him one already that was doing business with him...so we'll see eh?...

Placerville, CA (Land of the Necks of Crimson)
    What kind of gun was it that you sent to him?

this was a friend of mine's, ... i didnt do this i'm helping a friend...

my friend sent him a custom spanky cockcer...

and the dude also ripped another guy, from who he got a GZ that a gentleman was making into a prototype...go figure