Thread: LPR on mag?

LPR on mag?

Is hter any way you could tap your vet. adpter and place an LPR from on impulse on it? if so i would like to know because i am considering it. Got any pics?

DO NOT put another reg on the gun.
    1) The valve/reg combo is one. The N2 tank is the second. Putting another reg into the mix will starve your gun and lead to shootdown issues.
    2) The 'Mag wants AT LEAST 600psi. There's no reason to add an additional reg to the mix.

The ONLY time you really want a second reg on the gun is if you're running CO2, and for that you want a palmer's reg. Really good at blocking CO2.

yes you can drill and tap the vert adapter for one of those, but I guess I need more info......why do you want an imp LPR on there? (those are generally cocker LPRs BTW.) if you are thinking of using it to regulate the AIR valve, then as dayspring mentioned. multiple regging is a good way to starve the valve for air. and in this case, specifically, you wouldn't even get the gun to operate. those LPRs go up to about 120 PSI MAX!

now if you are planning on biulding a pnuemactic trigger mod, by all means do it. it is a very trick trigger.

"super multi-green mag" Cp barrels, LX bolt, no-rise, intelli, 47ci flatline, halo................
    Red dragun body, turbo valve, 12" Boomstick, Spud magics anti-chop bolt with quickstrip, ELCD, nitroduck 68CI,Gas thru stock, 12V revy, AGD Warpfeed system
    Xen's paintball pages

Yeah, no problem. It would look like an Automacker (Bastard stepchild of a cocker and a mag, from Punisher's Customs).

Wouldn't do a blessed thing though.

The RT has only one possible air source, since the bolt is activated by the air that fires the marker, you couldn't modify it to work any other way.

The Level 10 effectively reduces bolt force to extremely low levels anyways.
    2k2 VF Cocker, STO/Eclipse Blade, Old-Style 14" Boomstick,
    68AutoMag Classic Feed CF11023, Ring trigger.