Thread: lighter trigger pull ?and recharging faster?

Question lighter trigger pull ?and recharging faster?

1.hey i have an intelliframe and the pull is really hard on the gun and i wanted to kno if there is any way to lighter the pull up like an auto cocker?

2.i use a 68ci 3000 psi crossfire nitro tank on my vert min mag with inteliframe and i want to kno how to get it to recharge faster i cant shoot fast and i need too in my speedball tournaments. if i cut the spring will it make it recharge quicker or what can i do pleaseee help.!!!!

What kind of valve are you using? Classic I would imagine.

Only way to get a really fast recharge is to use a ReTro/X-Valve. Up to 26+bps w/o shootdown.

There's nothing you can do mechanically to make the gun recharge faster except get a faster tank.

If you want to lighten the trigger pull get the RT on/off assembly and switch it out from your classic 68 automag. I asked my local paintball store / airsmiths and they recommended it. The only problem is it costs around 28 bucks...

http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl...ID=131&CATID=6

Another way that is better but also costs a lot more is to but the RT or X-valve valve for 325 or so bucks or do the valve trade and get 100 dollars off. I recommend keeping your old Valve since if you carry 2 valves to a field it is like you took 2 guns incase one valve breaks down...if that happens then you just switch out the valve that is acting up with the spare one.

X-Valve from AGD Store
    Camo Green MicroMag #CF33558
    lvl 10 kit on 68 Automag A.I.R. Valve
    16 in. Black Aluminum Freak w/ All American Tip
    Black Blade Intelliframe
    12v Revvy w/ TurboRev
    Nitro Duck 88/3000 w/ Centerflag Hyper Flow 301 Reg