Thread: ATTN: Peeps, Teams, Clubs of Rochester, NY

ATTN: Peeps, Teams, Clubs of Rochester, NY

Hey I have written some things about Rochester Institute of Technology trying to get a field etc. We are looking at possible trying to combine money and purchasing an AIR ball field, and booster and/or compressor. In order to get this idea going we are looking at recruiting other teams, college clubs into helping us make this "private field club". The advantages would be
    1 Cost Price on Bulk Paint
    2 Higher Skilled oponents
    3 Extreamly cheaper for regular players
    4 Know who is sitting next to your 1k marker
    5 Reserve the field for practices or intro level stuff to get more peeps in your club.

and the list goes on, pleas add more if u have any other advantages

That members would pay a upfront fee of about 100bucks and a monthly small due around 10 bucks (for upkeep of the field). In order to do this you would have to be part of a club or a team, only members can get access to the field. Nonmember(s) would pay about a 15 dollar fee for allday air, field and COST paint. I don't think we will do rentals.
    The field would be run by a goverment composed of members from the clubs and teams. Each one would have a representive. A treasurer, vp, and pres would be elected by the clubs to represent the club as whole. This is still just an idea, but we want to get a field and get it fast and I see this is the best way of doing it. Of course more planning would have to go in, but lets get this ball rolling.
    -Doron
    ---X-Mag'n spending the G's.---

My feedback

hey

is this a club team cuz i go to suny brockport and i have been itching to play i would be interest in joing a league

moving to meet and greet.

Good luck with this.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

cool, anyone is welcome, they just have to be a part of a team or a paintball club prefable, to make it easier for upkeep sake.
    -Doron

hay im the pres of the suny oswego paintball club, (my home is in rochester), I hope you get this up and going. i know some guys that will be home for the summer that are looking to play weekly for good prices. let me know how it goes.
    Paintball girls are the best, we need more of them!
    (Paintball 85% male) :-( dam

well right now we are kind of open todo anything. A few of us got jobs at Compete and if we can get more members working there etc then we might go with that...duno yet.
    -Doron

hey do you know adam i think his last name is oizer i guess he plays alot he goes to utica college but he lives in the cha. he has a angel fly and a freeflow. i don't know if he plays alot at compete but he told me he is thinking about going to pro so i thought you might know him.

name sounds familair, I think we are going to stick with playing at compete, we are getting some deals with them etc. So it might be easier doing that.
    -Doron