Thread: Short Stroking Leak?

Short Stroking Leak?

I gas up my mag and if I pull the trigger,and not let it recharge all the way back, it starts to leak until I shoot again. Is that normal? (I dont think it is..) Post any help you may have

Thanks in advance
    Daniel
    -Emag
    -Silver 68/45 Maxflow
    -Black Eggo 2 with Y

mine does that too. I think it is normal. if you pull the trigger again, it goes away.

"super multi-green mag" Cp barrels, LX bolt, no-rise, intelli, 47ci flatline, halo................
    Red dragun body, turbo valve, 12" Boomstick, Spud magics anti-chop bolt with quickstrip, ELCD, nitroduck 68CI,Gas thru stock, 12V revy, AGD Warpfeed system
    Xen's paintball pages

Thanks

I thought it wasn't normal but if it happens to you then I guess it is.. Thanks

If it isn't normal someone please post on how to fix this problem..

Thanks Xen
    Daniel

If you mean that it leaks after you fire and hold the trigger, then no, that is not normal. The mag shouldn't leak before firing or after firing.

If the leak is down the barrel when the trigger is released then check the power tube o-ring and spacers.

If the leak is down the barrel(psst psst) when the trigger is held in then check your on/off top o-rings.

If the leak is inside the body at any time then check the on/off outer and inner o-rings.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Leak

It doesn't leak if I hold the trigger. Only if I release the trigger and not allow it to go back all the way. If you need help understanding, I'll try to clarify it, just post.

Thanks athomas
    Daniel

Gotcha. It sounds like a powertube spacer problem. If you put a shorter powertube spacer in you should be fine.

Thanks

OK I'll see if I can try it..If not then I'll just let it be.

Thanks again!

Daniel