Thread: X Valve upgrade?

X Valve upgrade?

I just got my first automag today, used... It shoots great but the valve is really old (68 automag no stars) However at some point somebody put an RT frame on it and the look of the gun is fantastic. My question is this, would I be better of upgrading to the X Valve? I like the RT feture that I have on my a-5, is the X valve better the same or what?

Well, the X valve can replace classic without problem. Only difference between RT frame and standard frame is rear hole size, and slight cosmetic differences. Standard frame wraps the body more. So, that should not be a problem...

the xvalves and the rt valves are exactly the same, except that the xvalve is 3oz's lighter.
    doens't seem like much, but when you have a xvalve in one hand, and a classic in the other, you can really, really tell the difference.
    the xvalve also comes standard with the level 10 bolt(anti chop bolt)

reread it.
    i'm not sure if the RT in the a5 is adjustable or not, but for the xvalves and rt valve it is, just by turning the pressure up more. but turning the pressure over 800 can ruin some of the parts that aren't designed for such a high pressure.

hope that helped