Thread: gun smoking????

O'Fallon, Illinios......15 miles east of Stl

Unhappy gun smoking????

I gassed up my minimag today and fired a couple rounds. I also dry fired a few times and noticed some smoke or something coming out of the barrel. I was shooting a nitro tank so I doubt it's snow unless when my mom took my tank to get filled yesterday they put co2 in it.

Could this be caused by my lube? I use gold cup.

Thanks for any help
    LX minimag

Good Traders- TXStorm, snakestang,
    Bad Traders- none, thank god

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.

its no big deal just gas unless it was dense black and that would be Do not circumvent the cuss filter. First warning. wierd... o well is the tank real heavy or is it still about the same weight if it is ALOT heavyer than it was its is co2 in it but i donno who would put co2 in a hpa tank?? i have done it in a lil pop bottle 47ci 3k
    Last edited by BlackVCG; 08-02-2002 at 03:34 PM.
    QUOTES:
    **** U =me
    people insult me all the time u can try to bother me with it but it wont work

halo13 Guest
    I don't think that any paintball place would be dunb enough to fill a nitro tank with co2... but people do some pretty dumb stuff. What you are experiancing is totally normal, it happens a lot. I wouldn't give it a second thought.

O'Fallon, Illinios......15 miles east of Stl
    thanks for the help. It just scared the crap out of me is all

i get the same thing, on my 68\3000 pure energy tank, i put my hand on the barrel, and its not cold like c02

Just for your amuzement, a local field here was dumb enough to try to fill my hpa tank with CO2. I let a friend borrow it and they shoved the pin valve down inside while trying to fill it. Then they charged him for the CO2 and said he had a bad burst disk so it was his fault. Being a noob he paid for it. Guess some people dont get out enough to know a HPA from CO2 tank...So anything is possible

AGD Pride Emag With 4.0 For Sale Here
    03 Vision Shocker #00014 BLUE
    "Personally all I want is a stripper and a corn dog" by RevBrown

one of my friends RT's was dieseling a while ago. turns out he used airgun (pellet gun) lube. it was actually rather amusing.
    "The Fine Print: Discontinue use if your eyeballs suddenly get way smaller."

InvisibleBill Guest
    howdy. When I shot my gun on HPA, it heated up (the bolt area), so could the gun really get cold from shooting HPA? If it was nitro then it could...I think. Thanks IB.

acutally, when you rapid fire with a mag, the valve heats up. maybe you were shooting in cold air around the room that the heat from the valve temped up the compressed air enough to be able to see it. just a thought.

on a very humid day, rapid fire would cause friction and ALOT of heat (i dunno bout you but my valve always heated up alot) and i got steam coming from my powerfeed tube. Very amusing. My gun sizzled!

My girlfriend rides a moped. How cool is that??!!
    Good Traders list : RogueFactor, Langrage, ttoad4000t Old Mag Man, HungSolo, Shocker1050, pumpamatic, hitech, Mossman, Jonno06, Rooster, Grimm1013 |||
    Bad Traders : INFINITYMAG - where is my money!?! he has been banned and now changed to THEBIGUY

the only thing you said other than what i posteed before you was that your gun sizzled

Normal, don't worry bout it.
    Idiots trying to fill an N2 tank with Co2, thats a good one