Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Feedback for back2integrity

Feedback for back2integrity

Please leave all feedback for back2integrity here. Thanks.
    Last edited by Snoop Bobby Bob; 05-04-2003 at 11:12 AM.

This guy is so awesome, I felt like I should go on and start his thread for him. I bought a frame from him and had to have it by a certain date and when he found out that I wouldn't get the package in time, instead of saying "sorry, you're out of luck." He paid for overnight delivery out of his own pocket and no extra expense to me! Now that's going the extra mile! His name really does speak for itself, he truely is a man of INTEGRITY! Everyone should feel very confident in dealing with him, he's a great guy and an honest person. Thanks for everything, Bro.

A good trader. Fair transaction. Shipped his money very quickly. Would gladly do business again. Thanks a lot.

Thanks guys. Since I had never gotten around to creating my own feedback thread, I missed out on getting several successful transactions "credited" to me on the feedback forums. Before this feedback thread was created for me, though, I had positive transactions with all the following : Sithos, Jaymz, ignatz, Mr. Emag Man, matt0000, tombraider68, and NJPaint. If any of them can remember back that far (it was all in 2003) they'll vouch for me.

Also, Check out all my Ebay Feedback
    Last edited by back2integrity; 04-26-2006 at 09:59 PM.

I just bought a hyperframe from him that works great. He is a smooth trader, stays in contact, and is a man of his word. He even went out of his way to make me a video on how to install it, and printed the user maneul for me. AWESOME trader would do business again.
    Thanx for the frame
    Live life, love life------Desire is determined by heart

just got my freak kit from him it was in great shape and even though usps sucks he still got it here in decent time thanks and i would buy or sell with him any time

I sold him a HyperFrame on/off. Money was transaction quickly. I sent him just the on/off, but he needed the brass top piece. I refunded some money for him to get what he needed. Easy to work with.

Excellent buyer

I have nothing but good to say about this transaction. Fast payment, even added extra for palpal fees. A++++++++++

ABTOCMEPTb Guest

Thumbs down

This guy won my auction and because he was from AO forum I decided instead of a used warpfeed body to hook him up with a brand new warpfeed setup as it comes from retail store.

mind you warpfeed setup priced around $70.

He sent me an email requesting to refund $5 for incurance that I charged but forgot to buy.

Are you for real? You got tons of brand new items for a dirt cheap price and still complain about $5?

Very cheap cheap person. Prepare to be bothered for every buck you ask.

Quote Originally Posted by ABTOCMEPTb
    This guy won my auction and because he was from AO forum I decided instead of a used warpfeed body to hook him up with a brand new warpfeed setup as it comes from retail store.

mind you warpfeed setup priced around $70.

He sent me an email requesting to refund $5 for incurance that I charged but forgot to buy.

Are you for real? You got tons of brand new items for a dirt cheap price and still complain about $5?

Very cheap cheap person. Prepare to be bothered for every buck you ask.

lol. You totally forgot to mention to them that the auction I won included a Boomstick barrel, but instead you sent an old old AA barrel, and you expected me to pay to send you back the AA barrel. The warpfeed was not brand new either, it was opened. You also charged me shipping on two separate transactions, but then waited and shipped it all in one box, then you charged me $5 for insurance that you didn't even provide. And you call me cheap??? Look at DeerChaser's feedback from above. When he and I made a deal, he did not even ask me to cover paypal fees. Yet when I sent him the money, I included extra money anyways because I knew I was sending him a large payment and that he would incur a large fee, so I voluntarily added money to the price he actually quoted me. and read the feedback from Snoop Bobby Bob. When I found out that he was not going to get his item in time for a tournament, I voluntarily shelled out $20 of my own money to overnight it to him. I am not cheap, you're just trying to blame all your mistakes on me so that you don't have to correct them.

Bought an RTP rail, sear, and other goodies.

Fast sending of the payment. Very reliable customer. Definitely wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.

A++++++++++++++++++++++++

Great to do business with and a fast payer

Talking

Great guy, shipped it out fast right after i paid. Great communication. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

He bought an asa from me and included paypal fees. Thanks so much for helping me out.
    A+++

This gut is a stud! Trust worthy and a fast payer! Dont hesitate to do business with this guy!

this is a good dude. when he buys somthing he has the money in your account faster than you can check it.

Thumbs up Good os far..

i sent him payment on SAT. & said shipping on monday. good comm. thu the dealing.

A+++
    He was great to do business with! I bought some reballs from him and everything went great. Just like described, communication was fantastic, and shipping was rather quick too. One of the best to deal with.
    Don't have any hesitation!

owner of:
    bushy & cocker

AIM-gfcsk8er8
    email- stryszko@bellsouth.net

My Feedback

GREAT SELLER,

Thanks Again,

Michael (PHANTOM )

Good

Fast shipping good got it right away!

I bought an Automag Freak back from back2integrity. He shipped fast and it was in fine shape when it arrived to me. A great seller, I would deal with him again.

All good stuff. bought a freak twistlock back and a short freak tip, everything came in fine trasaction was smooth and shipped fast. A+

Thumbs up

I bought a couple of grips and a double trigger frame. Very easy to deal with, great communication. I'd do business with again. Recommended!
    Thanks again,

Dave

+1 I had a great transaction. Communication was great and the item was exactly as he said it would be. he even gave me first crack at some stuff he had gotten and not posted it up for sale yet.

He'll do to ride the river with.

Regards,
    Patg.

I did a deal with him recently, he was very good. I had no feedback so i sent him my ULe mag with Ygrip, Xvalve, and warp and he sent me the money order after. Very prompt and helped me out setting up a feedback thread. Great guy, would like to do business with him in the future

Chris M

Great guy, great transaction, very easy to work with.

Great guy to deal with. I bought a 68 cubic inch co2 tank from him and am very pleased with the transaction. Definately deal with this guy!

Bought angel ball detent from this guy. Get this the Post office lost the first ball detent during shipping. Back2integrity sent me pics confirming the lost item from USPS. Back2integrity sent me another ball detent after taking the loss of the first ball detent. Now if that isn't a good seller I don't know what is. Take if from me this guy is a totaly trustworthy seller. Don't hesitate to do business with this guy. He's an A+ business man.

Got my barrels and stock in 2 days! Great seller, will do business with again when I need more ups.

Great guy to deal with. Super fast and nice safe shipping. I traded him my p-mag and do not regret it. Very mature seller and I would do business again.

Jay