Thread: !!!!QUESTION for everyone!!!!

Question !!!!QUESTION for everyone!!!!

I was wondering if,
    instead of buying an all new minimag...if I could just get the part and then put it all together...because I want to totally customize it...If so, what are all of the components that I would have to get???

I was thinking of puting all of this stuff on it:
    - X-valve
    - warpfeed left polished mainbody
    - Smart Parts Automag Splash Kit Green-Silvedr with Barrel
    ------- Two-piece Smart Parts All-American barrel
    ------- Velocity Lock
    ------- Main body rail
    ------- Site rail
    ------- Power feed plug
    ------- Vertical ASA adaptor
    ------- Bottom line ASA adaptor
    - Kapp Product KAPP K2 On/Off Adapter Green
    - KAPP Dropzone Cradle Green
    - Automag Intellifeed .45 Frame Blade trigger Green (dont know where to get??)

>>>> Do I need any more stuff, if what what is it >>>>

You could do that, but it'd be more expensive... Like I said in one of your other threads, look around in the classifieds, there's always a deal to be found

If you're hellbent on getting a new one, then go ahead & buy a new one.. you can always sell the extra parts & use that $$ for the other stuff you want..

I'd recommend talking to Rogue Factor or Tunaman.. either one of these guys can help you out
    I'm way too old for this ****.

And no matter how hard you look you aren't gonna be finding a green intelliframe, sorry about that

Anyhow, the only downside to doing it your way is $$$$ but if you've got the cash and your totally sure what you want then by all means go for it. Problem is if you ever wanna get a new gun and sell this expect to get maybe 60% of whatever you put into it.
    My Feedback

"Game...Blouses"

Paintchucker Guest
    It may be cheaper to buy the parts and then have them anodyzed to the color you want. I am kinda fond of green too, but the pieces are impossible to find...

You would definitely spend less buying the individual pieces, because then you wouldn't have to buy a $200-$300 gun just to replace almost everything. But....like other people have said...you will never get back out of it what you put into it, unless you can find another magaholic who appreciates the custom work as much as you. These guns are keepers for life...I've got a retro warped Z-gripped mag, and I will have this mag forever...I have put more time, money, effort, and hours into it then I can remember, but everytime I pick it up, I remember all the good times I've had with it, whether it's been playing w/ it, or working on customizing it. I can take pride in knowing that there is not another mag that is exactly the same, its my very own personal mag...plus the wierd stares I get from having the z-grip on there are priceless

I am currently building another mag, and it is in the process right now. This marker, like the first, will not be going anywhere. Have fun building your mag

-Dave

THANKS everyone...if their is anything else that I might need to make this gun work, just say it...
    One more thing---
    Paintchucker It may be cheaper to buy the parts and then have them anodyzed to the color you want.
    Where could That be done???