Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Billboard Contest Time!!!!

Billboard Contest Time!!!!

AO Artists,

Once again its time to come up with a killer billboard for Am Open!! Remember last year...

We need a fresh one to wow them at the tournament. We would like it to include Clare with a catchy tag line. Winner gets an RTpro, 1st and 2nd runners up get Warps!!!

Winner will be judged by AGD internal staff. Employees or inner sanctum people not elligible but they can still submit ideas. If AGD people win, the prize will be given to the first runner up. All submissions the property of AGD. We reserve the right to change the rules at any time for any reason.

We have to have the billboard finished and submitted before the end of the month so this contest is only going to run about a week and a half.

Lay 'em on us!!

AGD

what size/resolutions do you need it to be?

am i cool enough to get nixed by the "inner sactum" ruling?

Cool...another contest I have no chance of winning...hey JJJJAAAAAMMMMM...JJJJJAAAAMMMMM....have any free time?

Free time is not something i have, I missed the cougar contest, but this sounds fun. hit us up with some specs Tom!
    sigs are overrated.

I thought getting an RT Pro out of the deal would wake you from your doldrums..

yeah, any general size it should be?

"AGD / Back in Black" Picture of Clair in full uniform holding a totally black X-Mag. Background should be something fairly simple… maybe even solid black… or a black background with 3d faded gray hexes?

The reference should appeal to a wide range of ages, for either the AC/DC reference or even Men in Black.

(Just off the top of my head…. More may be coming.)

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman

Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
    I thought getting an RT Pro out of the deal would wake you from your doldrums..
    Oh, i could use some doldrums, but i could use an RT or warp too.

perhaps have the agd products running down the back like your membership cards(el matrixo) with 1/3 picture of clare off to the rigthside with(1/3 up her body) with her in a tuff girl pose wereing a mask(?) with a wink, off to teh left youll have the automag hexes sunkin in but not invisible with and xmag /flatlin/warp combo, perhaps some ule stuff with teh phrase "Guess whos back?"

and on teh bottom have it say" because quaility won go out of style"

heres a mock up please i dont have photoshop, nor have the money for it, nor support stealing it from the web and i belive agd must have some kinda art people its a ruff idea

~edit those circle represent the agd hexes in teh far back ground, maybe overlaping matrix wrding

Entries should be 800 wide by 360 tall in pixels. Here is last years for your perusal. A plain background is best and rough ideas are ok.

AGD

Tom, is there a database where we can pull some hi-res images for this? I like to work in 300dpi =)

PBN Feedback AO Feedback eBay Feedback

DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS (Rob Kenny and Matt Bradley) LIVE @ www.djinnuendo.com TUES 2/8 - 8 to 10PM

OK,

Last year was the Warp Feed... is there a specific product (Level 10, C&C Xmag, ULE, Clare's cleavage, etc.) you want hilighted?

Test

I liked the idea Dansim had with The Matrix feel so I just kinda borrowed off of that. What do you think?
    Last edited by Jet-Xino; 05-06-2003 at 06:32 PM.

I want warpfeed!

hey guys, i have a sweet idea.. where can i get some pics of clare that will work?

My entry

Last edited by NewMag; 05-13-2003 at 01:36 PM.
    "I believe in Christianity as I believe in the sun. Not because I can see it, but because by it I can see everything else."
    -C.S. Lewis

Cool hair Style----Check
    Perfact Body-------Check
    Stylish Cloths-----Check
    Perfact smile------Check
    Auto-mag-----------Check

and then have a picture of cliar holding a mag.

I really like the matrix style of billboard, but AGD needs to be careful and make sure it's not putting itself in an actionable position. That being said. If you're going to play off the matrix movies I think you might want to bring some inference of things not being what they seem or illusions and such.

Maybe a tagline like, "Not what you THINK you know.....join us - AGD" Matrix background, Clare in white trenchcoat, dark shades, nice smile and a pewter or chrome xmag.

Banner

This is a concept layout, let me know what you think....
    Gman63

Originally posted by ShooterJM
    I really like the matrix style of billboard, but AGD needs to be careful and make sure it's not putting itself in an actionable position. That being said. If you're going to play off the matrix movies I think you might want to bring some inference of things not being what they seem or illusions and such.

Maybe a tagline like, "Not what you THINK you know.....join us - AGD" Matrix background, Clare in white trenchcoat, dark shades, nice smile and a pewter or chrome xmag.
    how about the same idea with the tag line..

"take the blue pill" forgive me if is the red pil i just cant rember right now.

the point being the pill that shows you the TRUTH.

from the judge in the WDP v Sp case.... " i find it significant that aside from a somewhat limited notebook produced by gaston, the four named inventors offer NO documentation of there work or there contributions to the conception or reduction to practice of the claimed invention"

Ahh nice idea datapimp! I'll fix that up and post it tommorow and continue working on some new ideas and tweaking this one some more.

Edit.. I'm pretty sure now that you take the red pill to find out the truth.

Re: Billboard Contest Time!!!!

Originally posted by AGD

We need a fresh one to wow them at the tournament. We would like it to include Clare with a catchy tag line. Winner gets an RTpro, 1st and 2nd runners up get Warps!!!
    so this must be what Tom was talking about in the Wrath of Tom thread
    Originally posted by AGD
    Nice job Capo! (wait until we contest you...)

AGD
    im tempted to stick Clair's face on vin diesel's body
    hehe
    TheDuelist "The problem is that Tom has developed the VW Beetle of the paintball industry. It's almost too good to change and far too reliable."

Put in big, bold letters "CARPE MAGIEM!"
    Then a pic of Xmags set up like the ULE pic in the store.
    Or a simple Xmag setup, full, like tank and all, under put
    "Simply MAGnificent"
    [Something Cool is Here]

Collegeboy Guest
    Sorry for the quality, but I did it with word and paint for I don't know how to use my photoshop.

heres my "hat in the ring"

Last edited by joey d; 05-06-2003 at 11:16 PM.

Needs better text above the logo, sharper image, perhaps Clare with arm outstretched so you can see the mag and have the blue/blakc fade show through the holes in Clare's pic.
    Originally posted by AGD
    What are some joys and struggles of your career?
    The joys are when you make it work well.
    The struggles are when they want it to be a different color

AGD

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thefifthmarker/

Originally posted by datapimp69

how about the same idea with the tag line..

"take the blue pill" forgive me if is the red pil i just cant rember right now.

the point being the pill that shows you the TRUTH.

Ohhhh YEAH! Or have capo in the trenchcoat outfit with a red xmag in one hand and a blue xmag in the other!

Tagline reads ...."Red or blue....choose wisely......." Something like that!