Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Projekt: Ghetto ULE

Projekt: Ghetto UNSLE

This is my latest project(alongside my MicroMag, and the MiniCocker that should be here soon). In this project, I am going to build a ghetto'd out poor-man's ULE.. so far i have cut down a SF body(gonna cut more off later) and cut down the body rail, along with drilling some holes.

I plan on cleaning up the body rail and polishing it up good. Possibly doing some more body work. Then get a nice powder coat job on the body(prolly purple) & spray paint the gripframe Gold. Slay a Crown Royal tank cover on it, and its gonna be Big Pimpin' baby! lol
    Last edited by WickeDKlowN; 05-23-2003 at 09:01 PM.
    Classic RT - RT02667
    Blade IntelliFrame
    Dye Ultralight

http://TheHybrid.net/

Right side

Maybe you should call it a UNSLE for "Ultra Not So Light Engineering". Hehe, jk, I'd love to see some pics when you're done.

eBay FeedbackHere
    AO Feedback Here

Originally posted by mrkbik
    Maybe you should call it a UNSLE for "Ultra Not So Light Engineering". Hehe, jk, I'd love to see some pics when you're done.
    Hmm.... I like it! Good thinking, hehe

I like this idea... I feel that it is my duty to steal it and then inprove upon it! I think it would be funny to get a competition going on who can make the most Geto mag! Notice how I spell geto wrong? That obviously means that I can make more of a geto mag that you can because I cant even spell it right! But seriously... I am impressed and I really wouldn't mind starting a project like this. I would go for a rust, oil finish to make it just right... A little bit of hobo here, a bit of cottage cheese stain there.

N.A.T.O.

Feel The Burn

[AO Feedback]

PBN Feedback

lmao, Sounds great, Go for it!

Did some work to the Trig frame. It's still strong as hell too. I cranked the vice till it was hard as hell to turn, and it was fine.

Pic of the whole thing so far

Both of my 'Mags ifront of my computer(1.2GHz T-Bird, 512MB RAM, 60GB 7200RPM Maxtor, GeForce 4, Thermaltake Xaser II Case, Vantec 420w PSU, 3 Vantec Stealth's(intake), 2 Vantec ThermoFlow's(exhaust))

lookin sexy. would love to see the end product!
    My Shocker: Fs/Ft

2k Shocker 4x4 with horizontal max-flow,double trigger,pure energy 45/3k,16"AA, Evo II, on/off mod,IPB Derlin bolt, 9 volt mod, gadget grip, DOP drop forward
    Contacts: AIM:Volklski420
    MSN:TKOMag123@hotmail.com
    Yahoo: P8intballer20
    E-Mail:TKOMag123@hotmail.com

mh53eplt Guest
    same here! this is my project LX minimag pump. still need to cut the HL down about an inch, then get it anodized.

I hope you arn't thinking of annoing the body. It will dissolve away when you put it in the acid. You have to Powder Coat 'Mags.

Originally posted by WickeDKlowN
    Pic of the whole thing so far
    I spy Morton's List back there.
    We will never die alone
    Juggalos will carry on
    Swing our hatchets if we must
    Each and every one of us

mh53eplt Guest
    meant to say powder coating, to used to my cockers.

Originally posted by MrRottenTreats

I spy Morton's List back there.
    You're damn straight you see Morton's List! Too bad I havn't got a group together to play it yet.

Why LX on a pump?
    [Something Cool is Here]

post some pics up when your done with the project. I really want to see the end results.

mh53eplt Guest
    Take out the pump spring and bumper, replace the LX bumper in the mm valve and stand by. Your opponents will never know what hit them.

hmm

the original ghetto mag owns all, i dunno who did it. i had this set as my wallpaper for awhile
    Uncle Conrad's Circus
    AIM: Floydianightmare or circus5pball
    Email: circus5pball@hotmail.com

I used one of those oil cans(the plastic ones) back in the day. The old pump gun days. My PMI 1 loved it!

notice the sprinkler line barrel.
    Bow before shadow221 of pbr's goodness!
    lol actually i like the microsized rail it adds to the smallness plus cuts weight
    The proud owner of
    New York's and
    possibly the worlds
    Green to Blue
    cHaMeLeOn Minimag

your not worried about the lack of rail support for the valve?
    If your body is really wierd, try showing it to people in the streets for money.-Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Tips for aliens in New York, Surviving

Originally posted by xatle
    your not worried about the lack of rail support for the valve?
    no

If I decide to continue this project(rail and trigger frame are being used for a spyder right now, but thats a secret, so you never read that ) I'll just use some blue loctite on the reg so it dosn't unscrew itself.

Wanna make your steel valve even cooler?

Do like me. Get an Air America Raptor reg body and use it on your mag. I cut the back of the rail at an angle and rounded it to match the Raptor reg. Those tanks hold 3k+ without working loose so I don't think the mag will have trouble. Still need to order a reg body though. Stealing one from work just isn't an option.

the AGD A.I.R. valve won't unscrew when aired up. Shadow221 on pbreview.com said so, and i believe him. I think he did something to his rail like that but i'm not sure so dont hold me accountable.

im more concerned about the field strip screw breaking.
    the only things holding the valve in place are a loosely fitting body, a tightly fitting rail, and the field strip screw. normally the field strip screw only needs to cope with sheering forces, but if you remove a large portion of the rail support it might turn into a bending-sheering-ripping action thats alot more likely to break the screw.

dude your 7-ups are all upside down
    SIG RULES SUCK REAL BAD AND THEYRE STUPID AND DUMB AND THEY STINK AND ARE STUPID AND I HATE THEM AND THEY SUCK REAL BAD

Originally posted by Brak
    dude your 7-ups are all upside down
    That's because it isn't 7-Up, it's dnL

that upside down stuff is downright nasty. whats with all the big soft drink companies coming otu w/ all this new crap it all tastes bad imo. as if thye needed more business?
    My baby:
    Classic mag
    Handpolished body
    Emag barrel 10"
    Lapco Bigshot Stainless 12"
    Gripstyx single trigger frame
    Benchmark on/off cradle
    Benchmark gas thru grip

turn the standard feed body into a cf.... now that would be gh3tt0... |\|(_)|=|= $@||)
    Last week i thought i was indecisive, but now im not sure anymore...