Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !!new!!!!!!wgp!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!wgp!!!

Here is the thread!! WOW you guys are either going to like it or hate it. Just go straight to page 10 for pictures.

http://www.wgppress.com/viewtopic.ph...=asc&start=135

I want to be a cowboy.

Good Sellers/Nice people so far:CYPRES0099, hawpunch

Seems kinda dumb to me... but I guess it might appeal to the senario guys.
    -Gig 'Em Ags!

I don't like autocockers (only because i think there are too many things that can go wrong with them, my friend's autococker seems troublesome)but i have got to say, that is a pretty sweat cocker.
    MY MAG:
    -SS P/F right body
    -Nickel Intelliframe
    -NW nickel drop forward w/quick disconnect and on/off
    -Nickel CP mini forgrip
    -X-valve
    -Lv X
    -SP blue splash kit with matching AA barrel.

I love it - how much????

-Calvin
    From a poster at PB Nation:

""Jim, back to your cave. Bob Long is on the batphone..."

MY FEEDBACK

going to be funny when a ball hits the glass peices
    Good Traders: 1)Cliffio 2)Shawn at....

btw, i was talking about the other cockers laying on the bed. not the one with the scopes on it, or whatever they were. thats just pointless and gay. when that gun gets hit with paint, its gonna be a pain to clean.

WOWZERS! a 2k3 cocker with milling and a bunch of scopes and crap you can add on thatll do you absolutly NO GOOD!!! YEA BUDDY ILL TRADE MY IR3 FOR THAT!!!

lord knows there arent any 2k3 remilled and re annoed cockers out there... taht sure is original

fail.

Originally posted by Lohman446
    This is why I love AO

"Why would anyone need this"
    "I just ordered one - though I can see no use for it"
    "Me too"

good sellers/traders: dropkick1, lawfox36, ineedhelp, armed & harmless

http://trixownersgroup.proboards28.com/

No man, no. No no no no no. They look gay. Real gay in fact. The body milling is stupid looking, and uninspired, and why is the reg bent like that??? And I have to say, I'm not at all impressed with WGP's swing trigger. Against other swings, it sucks too. Whats that stupid cover on the front block for? Who is that guy holding it? And good god why would you put all that crap on it????

I got it!! They are trying to make it look like a Tippmann! Put a Flatline barrel on that sucker, and blam! You got yourself a 98 Custom.
    Formerly ~WarpedRT~

red Dark LCD

I personally don't like the way it looks. It's not the ugliest marker I've seen, but it really doesn't seem like anything special.

Edit:
    wow i dunno if i would but it w/ all the lights adn scopes adn stuff but still that looks sooo tight
    Hahahaha

Like it or hate it.

I LOVE the finish on the gun and the black pump rod. That's it though. I think this was supposed to be geared WAY towards Scenario players.

I walk around collecting cans all day...hey, mind if I check your garbage?!?
    I have to admit...the gun looks nice, especially for scenario games, but what good is it when it gets it's butt kicked by a mag! Or should I say emag/xmag, warp and all (low profile) knocks one of those scopes off, because it's sticking out the side of a bunker.

Upgrade your grey matter 'cause 1 day it may matter!!!

They sure did a good job at making the normally good looking Cocker super ugly. Follows in the vein of the Flatline Cocker.
    Converge Kills

I heard $650...
    All Black Automag
    Flat Black Blade Intelliframe
    72cu/4500psi Crossfire Nitro Tank
    10" Dye Ultralight
    12" Dye Ultralight
    12" All American
    14" Tear Drop
    Macroline hose kit
    KAPP Drop Zone II
    CP Mini Gas-thru
    EVLution II
    X-valve
    ULT

LOOKING TO SELL IT!

I think WGP just ran out of ideas to make the Gun actually better..... at least AGD is making stuff to improve its guns.

Lazer Light Shows coming from a gun don't do a dang thing ...

CASE CLOSED

Washington... AKA 'Cocker Country... Come get Some!
    Hey Baller, I hate to defend WGP, but their E-Class Orracle 'cockers are pretty nice and definatly an improvement.

but this gun is kinda dumb.

My Trading Feedback

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
    -Edmond Burke

Originally posted by PsychoBaller
    I think WGP just ran out of ideas to make the Gun actually better..... at least AGD is making stuff to improve its guns.

Lazer Light Shows coming from a gun don't do a dang thing ...

CASE CLOSED
    Feed neck is now threaded. That's a pretty good improvement to me. Pressed necks are a lot less work than threading both a body and feed neck.

WGP consistently improves their stock cockers almost every year.

Personally, I really like the gun. Sure, the lasers and stuff isn't going to do much in the way of aiming, but it's kinda cool.

Scopes aren't great for aiming either, but it's a lot easier to carry a scope on-gun than lugging around binoculars.

WGP also includes a RIS type of interface. A lot cleaner to mount night vision that way instead of hose clamps and JB Weld. hehehehe.

Scenario and big games are only going to get more and more popular. Magazines and online sites emphasize on tournaments. I'll admit, tournaments are pretty and exciting. Bright colored bunkers, fancy jerseys, and fast guns are very cool. But that's 2% of all paintball players.

It's nice to see that the manufacturers are beginning to really show some support for the other 98%. They always have, but the great interest in scen/big games is getting more attention from them.

The Tippmann family obviously is a big supporter of scen/big games. TK has shown large interest in scen/big games also. With WGP now producing the VF-TACTICAL, scen/big games are going to get more and more popular.

Tom also stated that he was going to look into a paintball gun which uses similar rounds to the FN XM-303. Imagine a player in a ghillie suit with a scope that actually served as an aiming tool. Sure, it would cost over $1 a shot, but it would be one-shot one-kill.

The VF-TACTICAL is going to be ugly to some people. All guns have their dislikers. I dislike the Matrix for it's lack of meat. I think the new cocker is awesome looking. Yahoo for WGP! Yahoo for the 98%!!!

I can't wait to see what else WGP has in store for 2004.

EDIT:

Does that WGP tech have 11 cockers on his bed?

He said he played with it at D-Day. No one noticed it?
    Last edited by nippinout; 06-11-2003 at 04:39 AM.

don't like
    see my Cocker here.
    And my beloved Sterling

They have lost their minds.....thought the marker looked good but the rest of it is insanity...
    ULE Body Level 10 Automag intelliframe + retrovalve

That's Jeff Orr in the pictures... so I can see why he'd have all those markers laying around!
    VF Palmer's Blazer (Black w/nickel highlights), blade trigger, Palmer's Stab, 10.5" spiral ported Nickel Plated barrel, Nickel CP Flame drop with on/off.

Classic Mag, Y-grip, Warp Left, Egg2 w/Y board, PE 68/4500, smoke AGD Warp

Good traders: Zygote,Rancid Milk,Snoop Bobby Bob,Aegis,bugeyes

*AO DAY WESTERN NY

I think it's pretty obvious that the only reason that the one cocker had three optics on it was to show the different mounting points on the new mounting bracket.

I don't think they intend for anyone to go onto the field with all three points filled.
    "Relax. Don't worry. Have a Home Brew."
    -Charlie Papazian

Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=40134

its a matte black 03 cocker with a bunch of scopes on it...woo hoo.
    [*img]http://www.browndotdesign.com/Xodus/AO/YeahThatsMe.jpg[/img]
    Image too large- Tato

-=Squid=- Guest
    Originally posted by PsychoBaller
    Now, I love AGD, and I hate that cocker...but if WGP is out of ideas, couldnt that be a good thing? I mean, AGD is only improving things that other guns already have (aluminum bodies anyone? Speed?) All of these other guns feature what AGD is currently doing. And the xmag is just a 500 dollar extra emag with an ace...although I love the Xmag, it seams like what your saying is more negative to AGD.

Thumbs down Holly Pink Kittens!

Who in there right mind would do someth...ahh I think I will go clean the house like a good little boy, I won't even bother...

AGD EDIT: NO SWEARING!!
    Last edited by AGD; 06-11-2003 at 10:34 AM.

CrazyLad Guest
    wow...thats the ugliest thing ive ever seen.

25. I personally think that it is just an all around pile. I hate everything about it. The milling isn't that bad....but then again I don't really care for that either. Nothing really seems to attract my attention on liking. That's a big F from my opinion.
    -Every Thing Is A Pile

The main question is...... does it come with an in-for-red scope?
    Smart Parts 2003 Shocker /w Vision

its an autococker for scenarios, big deal
    SIG RULES SUCK REAL BAD AND THEYRE STUPID AND DUMB AND THEY STINK AND ARE STUPID AND I HATE THEM AND THEY SUCK REAL BAD

-=Squid=- Guest
    Originally posted by minimag187
    The main question is...... does it come with an in-for-red scope?

I dont get it? Please explain?

and yet no one noticed the vert asa being 15 degrees backward and farther forward?

so that means that they have anew front block/asa integrated with reverse 15deg... and the body never had the original asa screw tapped into it. Id like to check it out.

If they sold the body separately it would add a lot of options in customization with the asa being elimitanted in that area.

Is it groundbreaking? nope, is it different, yep...

is it for everyone? nope. is there any reason to badmouth it? Of course not
    http://www.spaceman613.net

http://www.bunkerboyz.com for CCM and your pump paintball needs.

AkA Thermal sensing Scope.