Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IntelliFeed help with Warp and Hoppers - Rob?

Cool IntelliFeed help with Warp and Hoppers - Rob?

I've been searching around for the last 2 hours, i need some help. First off, I need the names of the parts I need to do many things, I'm going on a shopping spree to Radioshack. I also need the information on how to do these. I wanna set up my gun to the max for a local touriment coming up in a month or so.

I want to run my Warp at 12v or 9v parralell, I have pictures but could use an explination.

I want to intellifeed my hopper with my warp feed, mainly need explination on how if possible

I want to intellifeed my warp with my trigger frame based on the new sear movement (mainly I need to know the parts an an explination with the phone jack for when I get my new AGD Intelliframe).

I also want to run an on/off switch in my warp, a link to that post (I couldn't find one with pics and/or a detailed explination on how to set it up).

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thats my current project for my gun, PLEASE HELP. Thanks guys, oh and links are good enough for me, but i've been searching for the last 2hours on a hasty 56k and havent found much of anything... =o(

------------------
    ~ChAoScLoWnZ
    chaosclownz@magcentral.org
    MAG CENTRAL

Ever felt like picking up a knife and stabbing yourself, just to see what it'd feel like? Welcome to my world.

Cool

up up up and away

------------------
    ~ChAoScLoWnZ
    MAG CENTRAL

Ever felt like picking up a knife and stabbing yourself, just to see what it'd feel like? Welcome to my world.

Lets not forget about those kits too!

I would also like to know how to do this with an emag. I know that there is connector cable to go fromthe board to the warp. Is that free? Next I would like plans for the intelli wiring to make my revvy spin when my warp does. thanks.

Cool

Sorry Chaos, you of all people know this belongs in Tech Forum!

Slayer,

call AGD and they'll hook you up. A Tech by the name of Jon was very helpful to me. Give it a shot.

Don

Cool

UP! (sorry about the multiple threads, when Army locked it I checked and didn't see it here so i thought he forgot to move it, I dunno why he didn't delete the one in the main forum, but thats why I posted it again)

------------------
    ~ChAoScLoWnZ
    MAG CENTRAL

Ok first off get a pack of 9v snaps ( not the HD version as they are too thick )

Get some 60/40 solder

Get some Fluxing Resin

Get a switch ( I dont recal teh one I used but its a stock RS one )

get some 24 or 28 gauge wire

get a good temp controled soldring iron and the book Soldering for the Idiot

Get a good set of wire cutters / strippers

Get some Heat Shrink tubing

Cut up some wire strip a bit off the end and pratice making joins.

Ok I threw this together tonight. Sorry for the crappy html but y web del box is ill.

Revy Emag Hack

Wapred Revy

Try that out sorry it's so *** ugly :/ My web content box is dead atm.

-Robert
    Last edited by RobAGD; 09-25-2001 at 01:22 PM.

Cool

Thanks Rob! So let me get this right, from your setup you're running the warp internals inside the Rev and that controls the warp and the rev. Then your battery power is from the Emag power.

So I think I have what I want in mind:

2 9v's inside the warp running parrallel with an on/off switch, with intellifeed to the rev from the warp, all connected to the rollerswitch thingy inside my intelliframe. Is this possible and will it be efficient?

------------------
    ~ChAoScLoWnZ
    MAG CENTRAL

No idea on the inteliframe if that will work. Since I havent had to mess with one yet havent played with the grounding or - leg of the Warp.

Do some test for your self I think it work out that you will need to run one ( the Warp ) in the - then the revys warp @ + like if it has an external power source switch like a noid or something.

Try it out with a multi meter first and test dude...

-Robert

After hooking it up and trying to run the warp on 12v, has anyone had a problem with the warp just spinning and spinning. I've just finished it and can't seem to figure out what's wrong. I've played around with the jumpers and sensitivity but no dice. Could someone who has done this give me some help?

Don

Just finished the mod to have the revvy use the E-Mag battery and it works great! Thanks Rob!

rob- that poor revvy.... you really chopped that thing up

I did it too, works like a charm. Pretty simple to do. Has anyone heard of this mod frying either the Rev or Emag board? It doesn't seem like it should as long as it is grounded well.

this thread is going historic in a couple weeks.

AGD

16. Check it out
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...7099#post98211
    This is the post My team Mate set up on the work he done and he has done wot you are asking about maybe if U mail him he will tell U how to do the Job.
    -------------------
    MadTommy

I just got my warp today and took the 9v Connector I was running my Revvy with and hooked it up to the warp. I had a replica of donggie's experience, my warp would just spin and spin. What are the correct jumper settings for it to work correctly? Also, has anyone ran their warp and revvy off the E-Mag battery at the same time? Thanks.

told ya...

It's not the jumpers that have the problem. You'll have to use the interlink cable and be damn careful where you plug it into the emag. My board FRIED. Good thing AGD is as he is and they helped me out... ALOT! So I ended up staying with the two 9 volts in parallel but I don't think I'm gonna try to get her up to 12 volts again. Too much can go wrong and the board doesn't like the extra voltage. I used a 12 v dc regulator. If someone does find a way to do it SAFELY, I'd really love to hear about it.

Don
    modified@kotse.com
    This is DEFINITELY the BEST way
    to SEND AND RECEIVE Money
    via the internet. Check it Out.
    NO FEES FOR RECEIVING PAYMENTS!!!
    AND IT'S FREE!!!
    Get $5 for signing up and $10 for sending your first payment.
    LINK TO C2IT and AOL Quick Cash

Donggie@ModifiedPaintball.com
    516-520-6668
    www.ModifiedPaintball.com
    Modifiedpaintbal - AIM

19. donggie - Ask Bad Dave on my chat http://www.btinternet.com/~ben.reed2
    he has done all the things that you are trying and they work very well.
    ---------------------
    MadTommy - Enigma UK

If u want to rig up more than a 9v battery i would recommend getting a rechargeable pack off of john sosta, agd europe. Alternatively u could build your own, u need a nickel metal hydride pack.(rechargeable) the one i have puts out 10.8 volts.
    try generalenq@airgun-uk.com
    John might have some helpful suggestions for u.
    Bad Dave - Enigma UK

Thanks!!!

You guys are the best! I've emailed him and am hoping for a response. If anyone could detail here or in an email to me how you did your mod, I'd greatly appreciate it. Where do you put the battery if you use a rechargeable one? Anyway, my email is modified@kotse.com.

Thanks again,

don

Additional note:

Warp circuit boards are available directly from AGD for $35. Just incase you want to turn your revvy into a warp revvy like RobAGD describes. E mail the office for more information.
    Brass Eagle really really sucks!

There is a picture of them on the airgun uk website, under the online shop.

To me it looks like three layers of cells have been wrapped together and then a 9v adapter is stuck on the top of it all.

Here is the really cool thing, it fits in the warps battery compartment perfectly, like two 9v batteries sandwiched togehter do.

I know john visits these boards he should be able to detail how to do it in detail or possibly sort u out with one?

What is the url for that page.

Can't seem to find the page within the site where the picture your reference is. Thanks,

Don

26. HELP OUT

Hi guys because we like to try and help MAG GUYS out as much as we can drop us a line on our message board. We use it for our team BUT I have put a Auto MAG Q & A in there so use it guys because we might not see things on here to help out plus it helps us on our gun skills in sorting things out, the url is
    http://www.btinternet.com/~ben.reed2
    -----------------------------
    MadTommy - Enigma UK

warp, rev,& emag on same battery...

I've just finished the connections to my emag. everything is working good, except that my warp runs about 2-3 times as fast as it did before is this a potential problem or is it normal. all my connections to the warp and rev have the 9v connecters that plug in to the loaders circuits.
    "Butterscotch Yo Emag"

I've modified 5 of my warps and revvys to run off of the emag battery. I've noticed that although some work fine with just that mod, others definitely need the use of the Emag interlink cable just to work properly. Are you using the interlink cable?

Don

if you mean the cable connecting the emag trigger to the warp. Causing the warp to turn on when the trigger is pulled .... Yes i do have that connection.

Check the dwell jumpers that limit the spin. You may have to put more of them in. Worse case scenario, and it's happened to me twice, the regulator you are using may be shot and not properly regulating down to 9 volts. Did you make sure that the output voltage after the regulator going into the warp is 9 volts? Just another thing to look at. It could be as simple as adding more jumpers to decrease spin time. Tell us how it goes.

Don