Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IntelliFeed help with Warp and Hoppers - Rob?

give agd a ring, they are extremely helpful

Question on the switch

The switch gets activated when the sear hit it right? Is the sear in the intelliframe different then that of the stock frame?

If not can I have a picture of the inteliframe sear.. I'm trying something with my mag that involves the same idea..
    Angel LCD
    114/3000
    Full Freak
    Team Storm
    Capt, Amateur A
    You can Email me if you wanna talk or something....

Re: Question on the switch

Originally posted by MagNumPI
    The switch gets activated when the sear hit it right? Is the sear in the intelliframe different then that of the stock frame?

If not can I have a picture of the inteliframe sear.. I'm trying something with my mag that involves the same idea..
    the intelliframe doesn't have a diff sear, just a little bracket for mounting a roller switch right at the pivot of the sear. so when the sear moves back, it hits the roller switch. plus the intelli has a little plug already milled into the body.
    68 Automag Classic w/ Powerfeed body
    Kapp DZ II
    Airgun Designs Flatline 68ci 3000psi
    Smart Parts Big Daddy 14"
    Benchmark Trigger Frame

ok , so basicly anyone thats technicaly inclined can make this style of hopper.. i'm gonna buy the parts and make it tonight on my stock frame. TIME TO TAKE OUT THE TRUSTY DREMEL (Ever notice that dremel andpaintball go hand in hand... wonder if the ever approached dremel to make a specific model for paintball?)

Originally posted by MagNumPI
    ok , so basicly anyone thats technicaly inclined can make this style of hopper.. i'm gonna buy the parts and make it tonight on my stock frame. TIME TO TAKE OUT THE TRUSTY DREMEL (Ever notice that dremel andpaintball go hand in hand... wonder if the ever approached dremel to make a specific model for paintball?)
    that's the atituide bro.....i should see if i can mount one on my benchy....it's alredy got a trigger stop adjustment hole in the back....wait....damn can't use that i'll have to make another hole.

Make a hole in your grips not the frame..i'm probably gonna have to do both since they are complete cover grips.

Has anyone ever considered a air powered hopper.. the kind you put a 12g co2 caplete in? I might look into it.. Damn I feal creative..

Re: warp, rev,& emag on same battery...

Originally posted by Butch Borsic
    I've just finished the connections to my emag. everything is working good, except that my warp runs about 2-3 times as fast as it did before is this a potential problem or is it normal. all my connections to the warp and rev have the 9v connecters that plug in to the loaders circuits.
    the voltage of the emag battery is like 16.8 volts, which is almost twice of the normal voltage of a 9 volt battery, if you switch between the 4 AA and the 9 volts you can notice the difference there too. So the more volts the faster it will feed, I believe the warp can handle up to 12volts, So you will have to regulate it down. You might have to adjust the dewel time so it don't over spin so much.

later Hills
    Last edited by ah137; 02-21-2002 at 06:39 PM.
    NVE-mag
    Certified Airgun Tech.

boo-yahh frames

has anyone ever tried to do intelli with a boo-yahh frame and if so, does the switch inside the frame give enough voltage to flip the warp on or should i run this to a solenoid and let this engage the warp.
    -Paul-
    pjohnson36523@yahoo.com

Re: Re: warp, rev,& emag on same battery...

Originally posted by ah137

...I believe the warp can handle up to 18volts
    The warp can SAFELY handle 12 volts. You will need to regulate the voltage down to at least 12. Check out Robs other post on how to do this. Good luck.

I didn't see in Rob's write up how he got the 16.8 volts from the emag battery down to under 12 volts for the warp feed? Where does he explain this? I will check again though. Anyone else know?

Rob mentions using a resistor to bring the voltage down, only problem is he couldn't remember what size resister. I posed this question at the Tinker's guild and got the following replies:

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/...eid=1006972310

that link will bring you to my original messge, just keep following the follow ups, and all your questions should be answered.

Later
    SSDD

i would like a spring loaded magazine 10 rnd tube modified, and have a modified JT speed collar mounted under and parallel to the barrel so the "hopper" was a 100 rnd tube that could be exchanged when it ran out.
    Just have to figure out how to make a quick switch so that a full tube could be put under while the empty(s) could reload. maybe 3 10rnds hanging down with springs and some sort of air assist reload to change tubes and pack the springs for gravity feeding.
    pointless with warpfeed out there. but itd make a great afternoon in the machine shop. and would stick out on the field. put it on a stingray.
    Kennedy
    i dont like signatures. so i turned them off. AO is much better this way.

Is the intellifeed really worth buying? it seems like a lot of work......

Stimpy Guest
    great pic...

ok besides hooking up to the revolution and teh warp feed what else does the intellifeed do? (this is probably a stupid question to u guys, and i know it)

Where the beer is deep. The forest is funny colored. Cloud nine is a thought away.
    I have a hyperframe, and theres a microswitch for the trigger just like the one I used in my intelliframe... if i use the same jumper setting for thr warp and connect a wire to the hyperframe micro switch it should work just like the intelliframe right?
    AO #765
    CCM Series 5
    Prerelease Impulse
    Hyperframed Warped Mag w/flatline tank
    Feedback.

Good to know that somone of Tom's status seeks "relief" from a sport he helped create. A sport now ruled by a single patent.

Is there a way to intellink the warp and HALO from the intelliframe?it'd make it much easier then having to adjust the sensor everytime.
    Black Warp Left E-mag #EM00163
    emagnum board
    14in freak
    12v smoke warp w/ interlink
    drilled 12v revy w/ JMJ impeller and WAS turbo rev board
    shocktech drop
    AGD flatline dovetail adaptor
    68 3000 flatline

***soon to be***
    emagnum body rail
    black powder coat
    custom grips from Frymarker

Ah you dont really want to link the halo, it run on every shot of the gun as it is.

And you shouldnt have to adjust your pot setting everytime as long as you use good batteries.

-Robert
    Last edited by RobAGD; 02-23-2002 at 10:10 PM.
    Serving AGD customers since 93, wishing I could beat some common since into some of them about 5 hrs later.

Talking Warp feed help

Try this site. He has pictures and instructions for the dual battery mod, and on/off switch. I have both of these on my warp, done by Petty himself. BTW, Warps can't handle 18v, read the instructions that came with it, it says that 18v will hurt the board / motor.http://www.pettypb.com/main.html

Guys, I have an 68Automag and I want to change the main body from the standard body to either the powerfeed or warp feed bodies....I'd prefer to buy the warp feed body , but I don't own a warp feed yet and I'm not sure when and if I will. So I don't want to have buy another body down the road.

So here's my point. Can the Warp feed Main body work with out the warp feed,....i.e. just a regular loader.

Or...will the Warpfeed loader work with the powerfeed main bodies.

gain_man Guest
    i have my old school 9v running intellefeed off of my warp without paying any extra money

first i cut the circuit out of my revv, so its just the motor.

i soldered some wires from the warp motor, not the board, to the revv motor. so know whenever the warp spins, which is running intellifeed on my emag, the revv spins too. they both get 12v to them because the two motors are in parralell.

of course, that would drain 9v in an instant, so i have them powered off of my emag battery (thanks rob)

here is a quick explenation, and some pics. i didnt just run a straight wire, i made nice phono plug outlets and stuff, thats the nice white cord that you see running, it came out really good.

Unhappy CONNECT WARP FEED TO e-mAG

I WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN HOOK-UP THE WARP RELAY I PURCHASED FROM AGD INTO MY E-MAG HOW DO YOU DO IT? OR DO I HAVE TO BUY AND ADDIONAL PARTS.