Thread: Rubber pulley belt slipping on WARPFEED - AGD

Post Rubber pulley belt slipping on WARPFEED - AGD

I've noticed that the belt on my warpfeed is slipping and sometimes causing the wheel not to rotate. Has anyone else found a cure or remedy for this? It is really such a hassle. Not sure if I should swap out the belt or what.

Don

That is normal if your main wheel is too sticky, I wouldn't worry about it unless it doesn't keep up with your firing rate.

AGD

Sir,

that was the problem. It would sometimes spin instead of feed. Sometimes it would correct itself. But I'm sure you understand that reliability of the warpfeed would be decreased due to this randomly occuring happenstance. Is there any wayto remedy or better yet, cure this problem?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Don

donggie-

Try putting a bit of vegetable oil on the inside surface of the wheels and that should reduce the friction. Also, you can cut out a few pieces of thin cardboard from a cereal box or something similar to the the shape of the black spacer in the warp wheel and putting those on the inside area of the disk that faces towards the front of the Warp. This will increase the gap inbetween the Warp wheels and put less force on the balls. Just make sure that you don't increase the gap too much that the wheels stop putting force on balls to feed them.