Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Free Fade Powder Coating

I have anodize red to black or I could do your gun in the black or the red in a solid.

Pewter finish

Red,

Can you do a pewter finish on an Emag? I was wondering if you could and if so... how much would it cost? Powdercoating of frame, battery casing, body rail, and body. Have you done one in this color? If so, how did it come out?

Don
    This is DEFINITELY the BEST way
    to SEND AND RECEIVE Money
    via the internet. Check it Out.
    NO FEES FOR RECEIVING PAYMENTS!!!
    AND IT'S FREE!!!
    Get $5 for signing up and $10 for sending your first payment.
    LINK TO C2IT and AOL Quick Cash

Donggie@ModifiedPaintball.com
    516-520-6668
    www.ModifiedPaintball.com
    Modifiedpaintbal - AIM

Don
    I do not have the pewter powder. I do not know any one who sells it. I do have a very cool silver vein that is super strong and is a 3D color. It is a silver with charcoal craters in it. You can e-mail me at redrider87@aol.com

I was just wondering redrider... Could you do an entire marker fade? Im talking:

-SP AA (black)
    -Mag body (polished with dremel)
    -V/A (black)
    -Dye 2x Frame with trigger (black)

**Note color in parenthesis is the color it is now.

What would that cost someone?

I wanna see the blue!! O man I am excited!
    "If everything is under control your not moving fast enough."

Oh wait...it's up there. Lol, I am stupid. Man I want that done to my Minimag and parts. I will give you an email about price and stuff.

If any one wants a quote please e-mail me. That way I don't take up AGD's space on the forum.
    Yes I can make the whole gun fade at the same time. including the body , body rail, gripframe (if it is metal) and the drop.
    I do not like to do barrels because this is a hobby for me and would not like to be responsible for a barrel. I have to bake them and I don't know if it could mess up the special coatings that some of them have.

Black/Red Fade Assembled

Well, I FINALLY got the assembled pics of my black/red fade mainbody done by RedRider, so, here they are:

I apologize for the slightly blurred images, didn't have access to the greatest camera in the world it looks MUCH better in person, pictures don't do it justice at all

View My Mags

"Think First, Think Fast, Be Careful, Pursue. Be Great."

thats sexy

I wanna get the silver to blue on my gun....any one think any thing else would look better?

Think the silver to blue would look nice, only other thing I would do is get an aluminum trigger frame and get it powdercoated too, would make for a very nice looking 'mag.

Talking

Like Yours

I have a new way to charge. $15 for the body and $5 for each extra part for the solids and metallic colors. $20 for the body and $5 for each extra part for the fades. Now for the new part the max I will go up to is $35 plus return shipping. Thank you.

Knackers Guest
    Man, if it wasnt so much of a hassle converting the piss weak bloody aussie dollar into US$ **** I would send mine over, You are one talented bastard Red

Red
    are u still doing the work i want a powercoating job...

Knackers Thank you

Blackmag you have mail

Red,

It looks like you have a business going. If your interested we can talk about a web-site with online ordering.

mr_whitey@yahoo.com

Red: beautiful work, whats the timeframe on these babies? I need it back in a couple weeks for a tourney. Also, you only do fades and solid colors, right? Let me know if you're still doing it! Thanks.

Yes I still do it. I can do fades, solids and metallic colors. My turn around is 10 days from the time you ship it to me. Depending on the mail. Thanks.

Alright, i'll send you an email when i have some time to send it to you, probably in a couple weeks, is that alright?

Any problems with Powder Coat?

I called AGD a few years ago inquiring about powder coating the main body of my mag. They told me that powder coating the body would misalign the parts of my gun and i would have problems. They said the powdercoat would be to thick. Has anyone had any problems?

Thanks,
    Matt

Matt. I own an automag so I knew about that. I do not spray in between the body and rail plus in between the rail and trigger frame. When you put it together you never know, plus is doesn't mess with anything.
    Thanks for your interest.

up for redrider. Get back to me soon red, I would like to send out my parts by tomm, monday for me. I had emailed you yesterday( saterday), and I still had a couple of questions. Take your time tho I know you are very busy with your work. I am marshalljoey@Hotmail.com , just incase you are wondering, thasnk again

wow. These r aweome. Well I have a blue mask,soon to come blue jersey and black pants. I just recently purchased a blue warp feed. I am curious what colors would look best. I have a black flame df, a quick change a friend gave me as a handle and a vertical adaptor. I have the hose running from the valve directly to the drop forward. Well I also have a single trigger benchy with greenish colored wood grips. I was curious if u would powdercoat the benchy, trigger, as well as the quick change and body rail. And i was curious what color combinations. The wood grips r soon 2 b dye stickies. I really want blue incorporated in this and also can u give me an appoximate cost. Thank you

Cool

up up up rider is the mizan oh yeah rider how much for the modular body in fade a gadget and a benchy in say black to silver fade and how are the tolerances? thanks and oh yeah up up
    good traders- agdmagman2001, magdude25,Geoff Noble, than205, X-plosive, speedball4life, CoFFey[NiTrO], Snakebite78, zads27

ah Mr. Redrider, you still haven't replyeied to my emails, I would like to have my body, the benchy, and the grip and the rail out in the mail by friday. Please respond to me ASAP, I know you are runningin a business, so I understand. Thanks again

automag= I should have e-mailed you. I do my e-mail every night. Give me another and title it powder coated.
    speed= I can do that fade. The tolerances are not changed. I do not spray in between the grip and body and on the older mags in between the rail and body too.

I sent you an email except with the title powder coat, whoops, I would like to send out my peice by tomm, friday, thansk again

redrider ive been emailing probably since tuesday, rapiscrap52@aol.com, i sent u an email and u havent got it yet but its pretty self explanitory. should i just take the parts off my gun and send em cuz if i send the whole thing its gunna cost a ton in insurace. or do i have to keep it assembled?im hoping to get it back before the 1st of december for a tourney, if i send it out monday the 29th of october do u think you can get it back to me by the 1st of december?if everythings settled you can just email me you address and how u want the gun and ill just put a paper in on how i want it done, if thats cool with you.i was gunna send you a money order for 35$, 20$ for the body fade, 5$ for the vertical bottle adapter, 5$ for the body rail and 5$ for the drop forward. just email me ur address and how i should put the gun in (assembled or just peices).

thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much
    jon