Thread: Triggerless Pump

Triggerless Pump

First does anyone know where to find an oldschool tracer...you know the pumps.

Second would it be possible to make a pump with no trigger, so when you pulled the pump back the ball would cock and when you let/pushed the pump forward the gun would fire so it would reduce firing time?

What you're trying to do is kinda already available. It's called auto trigger. I know traccers have it, I'm not sure of other pumps. You hold the trigger back and pump as fast as you can!
    Feedback from: AO,PBN

The SL-68 has autotrigger too, and it's really solid you could use it to break rocks when youre off the field
    bla bla bla, does anyone read this anyway ?

do you guys know of any sites you could point me to that actually sell traccers with the "autotrigger"?

They're called Mavericks now, and they're by ACI - http://www.airconcepts.com/

Though, if your buying new, get a Hornet. Underbody cocking arms, and closed body! (I own a Tagmaster, the predisesor)

heck...most all Nelson pumps are autotriggering

personman Guest
    I did that to my talon!
    Just stick a lego flat 2 dotter on top of the trigger and drill it a little with a dremel
    Then you can cut the trigger off if you want

The CCM autococker type pump guns have autotriggers.

I want to be a cowboy.

Good Sellers/Nice people so far:CYPRES0099, hawpunch

rainmaker...

the brass eagle rainmaker is basically an autotriggering pump with the "trigger" held down... the actual trigger pull just activates a switch that cycles the gun.

On the rainmaker the sear just hits a steel pin that trips it on it's forward movement. I'm sure you could do something like that with a pump gun as well... just find out where your sear is in the trigger frame when the pump is all the way foreward and drill a small hole and put a steel pin across the frame at the point where it would trip the sear when the pump is pushed foreward.

Ducktape the trigger back!..
    Sig over 50k