Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: *Official* IAO picture and Story thread.

Mmmmmmmmm....Liiisssaaaaaaaa

Man, it would be so sweet to chill with all you AOers....But is everyone in your group over 21? I don't see how it could be fun for anyone under 21..Like lets say 17?

You guys look like a fun group but I don't think it would work out enless you were over 21 and could drink with all you. Well....I would still be drinking, just wouldn't be allowed into the bars. My ID was taken by the popo a few weeks ago.
    Dynaflow for sale, PM ME!
    My AO Feedback Here
    My eBay Feedback Here
    [/font]

we had plenty of underage people with us... and I have to say the pictures are kinda missleading from the nights at the hotels. Of course the cameras will be flickering around the loud drunk and silly. But while that was happening the rest of us were hanging out in the lobby and having just as much fun.

AFTICA 4 Life! the low rent (unsponsored) AGD team at IAO
    Team Sandbaggers: 2k4 Texball Champs of the world!

SFL Emag
    RTP abomination
    Sydarm + scenario project VM-68 to be featured later.

Did any of the underage people drink, or are you all against that?

not to my knowledge... I was paying for the most the non-alcholic beverages in the underagers hands all night also.

As one of the straight-edge, of age people in attendance I tried to make sure everyone was good and taken care of regardless of age or state of intoxication.

Fun was had by all

but fun does not always have to mean getting blitzed

Originally posted by edweird
    Unless your German. But that kind of Blitzing usually takes away someone elses country...
    Or better yet, why don't you kill yourself. No, really, die. Drop dead, don't leave a note, in fact burn your house while your little ego is stuck in a bench vice so that you'll also incenerate yourslef and everything you own with it. Because that's all you're worth. You're not even wirh thte time it'll take for the house to burn down, so just kill yourself. You're a waste of space. You are nothing, you always will be nothing. Don't leave a note, you're not worth the ink. - Tyger

Originally posted by edweird

and blitzed is not always fun.........

There was plenty of non-drinking fun to be had. A lot of us took our beers out into the lobby to hang with everyone else.

Just wondering if any of you older AOers would buy a fellow 18 year old AOer some drinks.

Maybe I'll have an ID by then anyway.

We try and follow the rules.

Any age can come out and hang

21 and over allowed to drink unless we are in International Waters LOL

Originally posted by dcmander
    Just wondering if any of you older AOers would buy a fellow 18 year old AOer some drinks.

Maybe I'll have an ID by then anyway.
    I did my time as an underage AOer, ask Havoc , so you will too. Dont worry, as Ed said there is much fun to be had aside from drinking, you might even get to be a shirt ninja!!!

shirt....ninja.....sounds like a name for a guy with a fetish for stealing and sewing various peoples shirts to make one giant shirt in which he will throw over the moon so he can be in TOTAL darkness in the night JUST so he can still more shirts so he can start makeing a cover for the sun.......just my opinion.... wanna go ride bikes?

Give me
    an inch...
    and ill
    give you
    a bruise....

Just to make it an official policy:

No associate of AO, AGD or it's affiliated companies, will EVER purchase alcoholic beverages for any underage person(s) before, during, or after, any event that AO, AGD, or it's affiliated companies may host, sponsor, or attend.

Being illegal, immoral, immature, idiotic, and downright stupid are only a few reasons why, so don't ask!

Originally posted by AGDJon
    21 and over allowed to drink unless we are in International Waters LOL
    Hmmm.....

Some interesting ideas floating around in my head. Good thing Home Depot is open 24/7

Originally posted by Army

No associate of AO, AGD or it's affiliated companies, will EVER purchase alcoholic beverages for any underage person(s) before, during, or after, any event that AO, AGD, or it's affiliated companies may host, sponsor, or attend.

Being illegal, immoral, immature, idiotic, and downright stupid are only a few reasons why, so don't ask!
    Can we at least have a few reasons that don't start with "I"? There are 26 letters in the alphabet, and it's not polite to show such blatent favoritism

Originally posted by Albinonewt

Can we at least have a few reasons that don't start with "I"? There are 26 letters in the alphabet, and it's not polite to show such blatent favoritism
    I don't get it.

And its easy for all you 21+ guys to say.. Think back to when you were underage

Originally posted by Army

AGREED!!

Originally posted by dcmander
    And its easy for all you 21+ guys to say.. Think back to when you were underage
    I remember quite clearly having to drink soda at all the 18 to enter 21 to party functions.

Sux, but that's the way it works.

MrAirgunRT Guest
    Tee He, Tee He