Thread: RT Classic to classic mag

RT Classic to classic mag

well i had alot of extra time on my hands and i decided that i may try to take my classic RT body and valve and put it onto my eclipse body rail. to do this i must re-drill my gripframe to fit the banjo bolt(no problem i have done this several times) and then i must drill and tap a hole into the side of the rail so that the banjo bolt can get the air(problem) im not sure on how i would do this. this gun would look really good once it is done...and i will try to get pics of how it will look. also if i do this im gonna put my classic valve and mini body onto my oldschool RT rail. the only thing i will have to do is mill the Z slot onto the rail and round the area that the screw goes into on the body. any elp on the first will be greatly appreciated.

How are going to run air through a regular rail?

I want to be a cowboy.

Good Sellers/Nice people so far:CYPRES0099, hawpunch

a good friend of mine is a master machinest and we are gonna drill and tap a hle through the side of it. i need to find a stock body rail do do a test run so i dont ruine my eclipse.

yea, but thats no the point, it feeds the air into the rail, and the rail is hollowed out for the air to go thru it

www.TeamNever.com

im not gonna do it. im gonna trade ym RT for a cocker of some sort.