Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Dallas,Texas to host AO X-ball day! come play like the pros!

Wink

Maybe, put me and my brother down for 5 each. We could use the rest at home if not there. I canprobably get it all done in one day though! Well, I mgiht be able to get the rest of my team to go, but for now let's count on two people. Not for sure yet, have to make sure it doesn't conflict with mardi gras!
    I have a custom cocker by RAce gun. They are our sponsors. Go to their site! wwwracegunsdk.com

Originally posted by ebinnion15
    have to make sure it doesn't conflict with mardi gras!
    aww damn I totally forgot about Mardi Gras!! This is bad...
    My trader feedback
    My trader feedback 2
    My trader feedback 3
    Rooster "But such is the mentallity of the Arab people. Which is why as long as there are Arabs, there will be a terrorist problem."
    ^^^ known AO racists

I dunno, last year Mardi Gras was'nt all that much fun. I think I'm skipping that this year.

Cool

well...maybe for afterhours i'll bring some beads just in case

put me down as a maybe and 3cases

but if i do go i am going to crash in the car or truck depending on what i get

Originally posted by Albinonewt
    Everyone coming from Jersey, we should try to get bulk rates. Then we can play speedbal on the plane. For that it's BYOP, so make sure you bring enough!
    I am a maybe as of now. Will know for sure by early Oct.?

Where are all the Jersey players be flying from: Newark, Philly, Baltimore, or AC?

2 cases

holy god this is going to be so fricken cool, sign me up on there and put me down for 2 cases
    I chop no more thanks to level ten!

$256 from BWI
    $290 from Philly

Anyone price the train?

Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
    $256 from BWI
    $290 from Philly

Anyone price the train?
    Yeah, I did. It's practically the same price ($20 difference or so) and takes more then a day.

No train for the Albino
    Or better yet, why don't you kill yourself. No, really, die. Drop dead, don't leave a note, in fact burn your house while your little ego is stuck in a bench vice so that you'll also incenerate yourslef and everything you own with it. Because that's all you're worth. You're not even wirh thte time it'll take for the house to burn down, so just kill yourself. You're a waste of space. You are nothing, you always will be nothing. Don't leave a note, you're not worth the ink. - Tyger

Yeah, I did. It's practically the same price ($20 difference or so) and takes more then a day.

No train for the Albino
    So when/where are you flying out?

Tator....I had the exact same thoughts....LOL I figured I would prolly pitch a tent in the back of the truck or something.....LOL....

unless theres somone what wants to split costs of rooms or something....I dont feel like driveing back and forth from Rice.....I would spend more money on gas than I would half a hotel room...and certianly more than truck bed campin' heh
    -Jim "CodeMA" Brown
    Fire 'N Squad
    http://www.diatribepaintball.com
    http://www.whatispaintball.com
    http://www.fmxpaintball.com
    http://www.officialpaintball.com

No train for the Albino
    the train is not a popular mode of transportation down here. you could always leave a month early and stowaway on a ship.

Speaking of the train: I recently checked with Amtrak for my Grandparents coming down from Chicago to Houston (cannot fly due to medical reasons). The choice was a full day of travel that included the train to Longview, then a bus to Houston! And if they wanted to ride the train the entire way then their travel would go from Chicago, IL; to Portland, OR; to Los Angeles, CA; and finally to Houston, TX! A grand total of 5 days travel and double the price!

Way to go Amtrak! Avoid the train like a plague!

AGD X-Mag #XT00187
    AGD Tac-One
    WGP 2003
    Marker Pics

Danielgleason Guest
    I'll probably be there, and I'll need 3 cases.

If I can come ReTro Boy (2 cases) will be there with me...and since we can't bring our ultra Evil, I guess you can wear your pretty clothes!

So mark us down for maybe's...

danielgleason
    ReTro Boy
    txag81
    savethebird
    allpowerfulguru

I really wanna go, not sure if I can for sure, but I want 2 cases

Hey Clare and Curtis...I'm definitely interested in coming down and playing! I'll see how many of my teammates want to roll down with me too. I haven't been down to Dallas since last December, and that's always a good time so what the hell. Plus, it'd be great to get some playing in with ya'll. I'll let you know how many of my teammates plan to attend and how much paint we'll need within the next couple days.

Originally posted by CodeMA
    Tator....I had the exact same thoughts....LOL I figured I would prolly pitch a tent in the back of the truck or something.....LOL....

unless theres somone what wants to split costs of rooms or something....I dont feel like driveing back and forth from Rice.....I would spend more money on gas than I would half a hotel room...and certianly more than truck bed campin' heh
    there are two things that you can do in a hotel room sleep and you know what but still i know this wont happen but just stay right at the field dugh so you could be the first on to be at the field but yea i like your idea of a tent in the back but is is alot cooler in the car or truck

yea....well long as its not raining its campable....my only issues is wakeing up and haveing to do the morning dutys and realise my door drops off 4ft esh when I roll out of the tent

well...AC running all night in truck....eh....mabey..but not likely....however my bench seat is nice and comfy....hmmmm......the choices.... I dont think it should be too hot in Feb....so thats nice...

I guess Ii need to get up there to check out this place in the near future before this shindig....gotta be prepared...hehe

You can put me down as a maybe and 2cases. I am going to work out the price of travel etc into a budget an and see what i can come up with
    Taking a long needed leave of the sport to finish school and tour the country

b2k3w/pds, vaporized, vapor valve, aka sidewinder, chaos chip, palmer rock lpr, CP barrels, 68/45 hyperflow

B2k3 w/pds and bunch of upgrades for sale

there, list updated.

As for sleeping in trucks and such....dont bother...the hotel rooms are huge(doubles), easily 5per room. That would mean $10 per person(per night). Warm room, shower, etc.

SIG update...

BTW, for those who may not want the huge pic in thier sig, there is a newer smaller version Clare did. It's right next to the big one at the bottom of the first post.

Put me down for 2 cases.

I will check with the rest of my friend who will be comming.

EDIT : That should come out to +3(maybe 5) people for me.

cool, but remember, if you bring somone they MUST have an AO account to play Xball.

We're going to have a full load,

but for any ppl who will be needing rides I've been asked to make a list of ppl who will have space for someone and what city they are driving in from.

So if you have space and are nice enough to help a fellow out with a ride, plz post and I'll add the list to the first post.

I will be there. Depends if Im still in paintball or not
    Last edited by MaChu; 09-27-2003 at 09:29 PM.

The British are coming

Manike might make an appearance at our AO Meet so be prepared..

Hey Clare and Curtis, I know for sure my buddy Scotty (The Hatetrain) and I will be there and we'll need two cases a piece. I'm lookin' forward to meeting all of you guys.

put me down as a maybe, 4 cases

Daroach, you gonna need a ride?

hows that 65-13 stittin with all you horns?????

just fyi its feels great to me.

Impuls Guest
    Is there really enough room at Fort the amount of cars that would come along? I guess people could also park along the road there too...