Thread: New Paintball Field review "Gold Dragon PB" in Upstate South Carolina

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New Paintball FIeld review "Gold Dragon PB" in Upstate South Carolina

Ok I went out there yesterday and today to look this over. My son Caleb and our other AO friend Lance (aka ccaleb and SPOOKI) are head reffing there and they opened today. So I got some picts of this realy nice facility still in the makings. But as you will see this thing is first class. The fields are very technical and some unique ideas.

Main reason for review is this is looking like the host field for the AO meet in Clemson SC this November!

And you will also see a keen sense of detail in everything from the cover and shade provided the players to the crono station. Why there was even water squirt bottles and paper towels provided on each table for the players! A real nice touch.

Some structures are temp set up until the permanent structure can be built. Note that in the rental, fill and snack area. But even the temp stuff is nicer that most. Not the crono station and the unique "charge the hill" field. They right now have a three man, five man, Top Gun field, this scenario hill challenge field and a real clean nice woods field. And some of the nicest player staging areas I have seen.

The Owners are some of the nicest folks and of course the Refs are good!

Gold Dragon Paintball is located in Central SC (realy Norris) at 586 Robinson Bridge Rd. (864) 639-4066

Also can reach them through email at: [email protected]

There home page is: http://home.earthlink.net/~golddragonpaint

Now some picts!!!! (remember temp structures will be finished and perhaps a Sup Air will be here by then
    Last edited by cphilip; 08-03-2002 at 02:22 PM.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com