Thread: 115+ Mag and paintball parts for sale! (Guns, tanks, masks, reballs, Z-body, more!)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up 115+ Mag and paintball parts for sale! (Guns, tanks, masks, reballs, Z-body, more!)

Thanks for looking everybody,
    Please read the rules before posting or PMing me:
    • Prices do not include shipping or paypal fees. (I have a postal scale, so I charge exact shipping and don’t overcharge you).
    Please post here first, then PM me
    * I do "warranty" all my items. I'm not here to rip anybody off. If you get an item and it has problems or is not as described, I'll fix it. Simple as that.
    • There are no “dibs.” Preference goes to those who want to buy the most items. But once I tell you its pending to you, its going to you (unless you don't pay obviously).
    • Prices for the first few days are pretty firm, but I’ll start taking the best offer after a few days.
    • Cash is king, but I am open to trade offers.
    * Please send me your feedback link when you pay, so that I don't have to search for it to leave you feedback.
    • Don’t PM me a lowball, it only takes up space for my PM quota. I’ll put up with lowballs that are posted to the thread, because it gives me a free up.
    • If you’re willing to take the price I’ve offered, or within 10% of the price I’ve offered, you may ask for better/close up pics and I will take them. But you’ll only make me frustrated if I go through all the trouble to take new pics for you and you offer me $10 for a $30 item. I hope you understand.

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY AO FEEDBACK
    CLICK HERE TO SEE MY EBAY FEEDBACK

CLICK ON THE THUMBNAILS FOR A LARGE PICTURE

Parting out the following guns:

everything sold except for the following:
    Lightweight Drop-forward: $15
    Silver gas through foregrip: $10
    Duckbill ASA $10

Minimag
    Classic Valve: $50
    Steel Braided hose with quick disconnect: $8

Automag
    p/f body $20
    Steel Braided hose w/ quick disconnect: $8
    Black foregrip: $8

Autoresponse Frame w/ modified double trigger (Very rare)
    Works, shoots wonderfully, but it causes my gun to leak. I’m sure it can be fixed, but I don’t have time to mess with it: $80 (temporarily loaned out)

ULT, all parts, $33 (sold)
    ULT, all parts except box (Sold)
    ULT, all parts except box $35
    LVL 10, All parts, $60
    LVL 10, All parts except case, or middle spring, or CD), $55 (sold)
    LVL 10, all parts except CD, middle spring, (Sold)

Smoke Warp (New, Never used): $60 (sold)
    Clear Warp: $55 (sold, have another one though)
    Last edited by back2integrity; 01-26-2007 at 06:38 PM.