I went to swap classic valves in this marker and after doing so I got that autoresponse effect when the gun would fire twice, once when pulling trigger and again when the trigger is released. I did not have this issue with the valve I switched out with, nor did I have any issues with the "problem valve" in its previous marker.
Bolt lip looks like it is used but not abused condition, rail bushing is present, I substituted another sear even though the one in it looked fine. I cleaned on/off o-rings even swapping out complete on/offs. I swapped out bolts. There's your standard gap between sear rod and trigger. I even put a Powerfeed body on this set up and the issue went away with the "problem valve." It seems to be the combination of the valve and the blue ULE, those are the only two constants that are giving me the issue. I tried two other valves in this gun and I did not have any issues. All valves used in testing were Level 7s, velocity of problem valve unknown. What am I overlooking? Thanks in advance.