Long time lurker, occasional poster.

Been playing since the mid-90's.

Still have the first marker I bought with my own money, a Tippman Mini-Lite with the factory power feed adaptor and J&J Brass barrel.

I have a modest collection of Mags, couple classic RT's, a fairly standard X-Valve ULT build, a Tequila Sunrise E-Mag and Black-Purple Fade X-Mag.

A couple of the more exotic mags I own are two Luke's builds. One Pneumag Deflator and one of the new Wave Pneumags.

I also have what I was told once upon a time ago was the first Pewter X-Valve to be shipped with a Pewter Body as part of the "Go ReTro" upgrade program, and I have owned it since it landed in my lap fresh from AGD.

One of the coolest things I made was a Carbon Fiber Mag with a single trigger Benchy frame, CF foregrip, a DW CF Barrel and a nice Luke's Body. Weighs in at 2 pounds 1 ounce with an insert in the barrel.

I made it for myself since I have had 3 shoulder rebuilds and need another soon. Figured the lighter weight would do me good, and it did.

I have just reached the point where I can't take a snap shot as easily as I did once upon a time ago, my stupid arm does not want to work, and it is just time to see what someone else can do with it.

This is the marker I am putting down, well, to be more fair, passing on to someone new.

A friend of mine has a son who is getting more interested in the sport that his father and I bonded over.

Passing this fine specimen of a marker on to a new owner on Saturday.

Pay it forward. This silly sport will die unless we get new folks to replace us!

Name:  IMG_20200525_212252.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  70.3 KB