Thread: I'm back.... and got questions :)

Newton, MA :) (Moved, but still a Boston boy!)

I'm back.... and got questions :)

OK guys, I may be making my paintball comeback cause I've had the urge, and going to got cheapskate gear, specifically a PMI E-force GSX....

So here's my question: what is up with the GSX.... through research I found that it's not on PMI's site because it's a Best Buy Proprietary product, so my question is what compatibility issues could I find? Any idea which product it is a mimic of? I want to think maybe a new trigger or board but don't want to keep it if I can't do anything with it. If anyone knows the technical differences of the GSX or what product its a copy of that would be great. Any upgrades or mods that are suggested would be great.

Thanks and it's good to be back!
    Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...hreadid=105565
    Feedback on EBAY under QUINCYMASSGUY
    Good traders: paintcatcher, a few others

Link?

Newton, MA :) (Moved, but still a Boston boy!)
    That's the funny thing Dayspring, this gun ceases to exist. PMI lists all their guns on their page, there is nothing on that page. Sports Authority has nothing on this one. It's a ghost but I do know it has the on button on the left of the frame and burst and auto buttons on the right which indicates it's a newer frame. It's a composite frame I think too.

welcome back. im from weymouth next town over. K back on topic. I usually find this problem where it will be shown on the website but no info. Id try doing a google search and see what ya find.