Thread: Tac-One style air line?

Tac-One style air line?

I just saw a buddy's Tac One, and really like the rubberized stainless air line that comes on them.

Anyone know a site that sells lines like this? I can get stainless lines from Action Village, etc. but I really like the look of the black rubberized line and the black 90-deg fittings.

I'm using two separate macrolines right now, but since I have a mini valve and am right-handed, the macro fitting on the left side of the bike grip gets in my way.

I think I'm going to try going straight form the ASA to the valve. Since I play with bottle-on-gun, it shouldn't get in my way if I use a 10-incher and arc it in the direction of the tank?

The rubber tubing is called shrink wrap tubing. You can get that easily enough from a lot of different places, like Radio Shack. It looks like this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/48-HEAT-SHRINK-T...3A1%7C294%3A50

You stick it over the hose and then use a heat gun or an electric stovetop to shrink it to size.

As for the black air fittings, they're around. You have to hunt for them, though.

Ah, well that's simple enough. Thanks!

you could also buy some automotive black touch up paint for stone chips and paint the fittings.