Thread: Is my emag short circuiting?

Is my emag short circuiting?

Hi everyone

So my emag have been working fine and dandy.

Today after i change the body, the board doesn't seem to be responsive to the hal sensor, and if i try to view the mode it freeze on the xmod.

So i took it apart, and check to see if the grounding screw was not in properly (took the battery out while doing that).

Now when i put the battery back in, it flash the Xmo... briefly before it even finish scrolling and everything shut off.

What should i try next?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pk5
    Hi everyone

So my emag have been working fine and dandy.

Today after i change the body, the board doesn't seem to be responsive to the hal sensor, and if i try to view the mode it freeze on the xmod.

So i took it apart, and check to see if the grounding screw was not in properly (took the battery out while doing that).

Now when i put the battery back in, it flash the Xmo... briefly before it even finish scrolling and everything shut off.

What should i try next?

Thanks
    They can flash some stange things if they are not getting enough power.
    Check the voltage of the battery (It should read around 18v) and the charger itself (20v+) i

And always check your noid wires when you take your grips off. If one of those comes off it could easily take out your board.

Trigger magnet, try moving the magnet farther from the hall sensor on the trigger itself.

I think your problem may be that the gun is registering a constant trigger pull because its too close.

yup it was the magnet

Thanks

Ive never had a miss read on the trigger hard lock the board to just say "xmod" before.

Glad you got it worked out.