Thread: Searching- 10rnd refill pods

Searching- 10rnd refill pods

I remember a while ago seeing a post about some pods divided into sections, used to refill stockclass tubes. I really didn't pay attention to it before but now that in interested I can't find the post or by googling. Anyone know what i'm talking about? I recall there was as a top that swiveled around too feed one section at a time. Help with locating these would be appreciated.

Ha, thanks. That video is a riot. This pod will defiently not work as I thought.
    Guess I'll have to figure something out.

nice that they made shorter versions for 8 and 10 round magazines - I can see a market for stock class on those really.

I'm wondering if I could put a gasket/oring around the top and if its sealed enough to hold my grilling seasonings to keep them fresh

Styg
    Sometimes It's Good to be EVIL

I see them as almost functional, they need a little spout on the lid to guide the balls through a feedtube end cap. I don't see it being useful as it is now. I'm thinking a funnel w/tube that attaches to a pod would work just as good.

You could just use an old revy. Fill it. Put a 10round pod underneath. Fill it. Tilt revy. Get new 10round pod. Fill it. Tilt revy. ect...

Or use a pod harness. This will have all the pods standing up and in a nice line. Then use the revy down the line...

refilling 10 round tubes is easy if you have a box or bucket a little taller than the tubes. Put in all of the tubes so they are vertical. Pour in paint until they are all full. Then take out tubes a few at a time and cap them. All done, go shoot people.

Quote Originally Posted by Old School 626
    refilling 10 round tubes is easy if you have a box or bucket a little taller than the tubes. Put in all of the tubes so they are vertical. Pour in paint until they are all full. Then take out tubes a few at a time and cap them. All done, go shoot people.
    QFT. I've done it this way a couple times and it beats the hell out of loading each one individually. I just never remembered to bring an appropriately sized container with me.

what about just refilling your feedtube during gameplay. Is there any other options besides using 10rnd fill tubes.