Thread: EMAG and Two Other Markers For Sale!!!

EMAG and Two Other Markers For Sale!!!

Hi guys, I’m selling a few of my markers to fund my skydiving pursuits and because it makes no sense for me to own these markers I don’t use! I’m trying to sell them as they are and do not want to part out the markers. I’m located in the Bay Area (San Jose, CA) so if you’re close enough to check them out in person/pay with cash that’s great and if not I am willing to ship the markers. Buyer pays shipping and I will be using PayPal for the transaction in this case. Also I can provide more photos so just let me know what you’d like to see and I can send a specific photo. You can message me here or, for a faster response, text me @ 1-408-921-SEAN.

EMag: ----SOLD----
    Name:  WP_20150128_002.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  45.1 KBName:  WP_20150128_004.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  41.5 KB
    Battery is probably shot, so treat it as if you are not receiving one (but you will I just don’t know its condition). I don’t have a charger so I can’t check it (nor will you receive one with it). Few surface scratches, but it is in great condition otherwise. No air leaks and anodizing is in good shape. Last time I aired it up it shot fine in mech mode, but I would recommend fine tuning it since it had been left alone for years. --------SOLD----------

Emag valved Marker:
    Name:  WP_20150128_005.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  42.5 KBName:  WP_20150128_006.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  26.7 KB
    A little more rough than the Emag, but still in good condition. Only has surface scratches from play; no cracks, breaks, or chips anywhere on it. Shoots very consistently. ASKING $250 OBO.

Retro Marker: ----SOLD----
    Name:  WP_20150128_008.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  24.1 KB
    The roughest of the three. This thing has seen better years, but it’s not completely shot. It probably needs new O-rings all the way round and the finish is rough in places, but again nothing is broken, cracked or chipped. Just needs some tlc to get this thing splatting again (or just steal the parts off it!). ------SOLD------
    Last edited by sean campbell; 03-23-2016 at 12:29 PM.

Money sent, Emag sold to me

pm'd on retro

pm'ed on 2nd mag

Is the rail on that classic Mag tapped for a backbottle ASA?

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by paint magnet View Post
    Is the rail on that classic Mag tapped for a backbottle ASA?
    the holes are not tapped; the bb asa is tapped. the screws go through the holes in the rail (which are there, as you can see), and thread into the asa.

Interested on the retro mag if it is still available. Texted and talking to you.

Retro mag (mag #3) sold to me
    Last edited by stukam17; 03-23-2016 at 12:31 PM.