Thread: remove trigger

Newton, MA :) (Moved, but still a Boston boy!)

remove trigger

OK, I am going paintballing in like 30 minutes and I was going to switch up between the blade trigger for the intelliframe and the double to see how they do. But how in the world do I remove an Intelliframe trigger? I have searched for it with a combination of words, I know the safety involves removing that spring, but how do I remove the trigger? Please help ASAP, I went to get out and do some playing around with it today. Thanks!

all set

OK, did another search and found a few responses. No definitive answer though on whether you need to remove the safety first or not. Any ideas which is the proper way to do it?

i could be wrong.. but isint there just a pressed pin that holds the trigger itself in?

I think if you get a fine punch, you may be able to tap that out and remove the trigger without removing the safety.

again, I could be wrong, so dont quote me on this.

*edit*

if you want to try a double trigger so bad.. you can swing by here and pickup my mag. its a double trigger intelli

thanks

Thanks for the offer man, I was going to try it out but also play with an idea I had. But oh well, still gonna go up to Boston Paintball and rip a few with the new ULE.

how long you going to be there for?

maybe I can swing by after I get off work..

long

1/2 case to a case, with the rotational games probably till 3 or 4 unless somebody lets me shoot some of my own paint through their Matrix, then probably 20 minutes, lol (I love that gun and a friend I see there lent me it, I absolutely poured the paint through it and almost ran out real early). All-black ULE mag, blue Redz back, blue Bunkerking doo rap, black shirt and pants, if you happen to show don't be afraid to say hi, unless I just got bunkered then I'll be a little crabby, hehe.

im outta here at 3pm.. ill see what I can do. gotta scrape some cash together to play