Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Houston AO meet in Dec.

Thumbs up Houston AO meet in Dec.

Ok, it's that time again. So far we've had AO meets in Fort Worth and Austin. This Time we're bouncing over to our friends in Houston. Next one will be in Dallas(dont worry, we're trying to be fair so everyone can have one close to home).

This time it looks like it's going to be at PaintballUSA, they are offering $12 fee,air,BYOP. goto www.lonestarpaintball.com to get field info, maps, and of course waivers. Thanks to our Houston buddy Nicad for talking to them, I also hear they will have Supair for us(to be confirmed).

Remember the rules, refer to this post for the latest info, it will constantly be updated. Don't forget the important things like - maps, chairs, masks for ppl who will be watching, signed waivers if your under 18, and barrel condoms. Plus this time we will have some sort of name tags to help break the ice between AO'ers who havent met.

**FINAL DATE is Sat. Dec. the 14th.** Post how many people you will be bringing. Let's try and keep this organized so it'll be a great turnout like the Austin meet.

Let us know if you need a ride hopefully someone coming from your area will have room. We'll find out about food.

post if you are going so we have an accurate list. dont just show up(you know who you are
    Here's the list(which better be growing daily)
    (*) = maybe

Havoc_online
    Capoeira
    Nicad (+5?)
    Langrage
    Wes
    SI|ENT|3O|3
    irs709
    Assassn*
    midknight
    scarpa43
    Won Hunglo
    vf-xx*
    TITAN*
    a_malfunction
    a_defect(3-4)
    Psytherium*
    Last edited by Havoc_online; 12-14-2002 at 02:33 AM.

Im there maybe can bring along 3 or 4 friends. But yes I can come just as long as its not the last weekend. I'll see if how many of my friends can come along but I need a date because some might be busy.
    "There are some who call me....Tim?..."-Monty Python

i might be in... but ill have to work my butt of like for the austin one!

i live in houston and would love to go! i have not played in a while but owell. I'm trying to get an emag from brad so we'll see. If i don't get it i'll play with my retro. Sunday would be better for me but i'd try to make it anyday. I'll be in austin the 7th to the 14th.

Justin C

count me in!

how about sat. december 7&8? its the weekend after my b-day! and i'll have my cocker and mag!

throw me on the list! thanks

Good Traders: Bensongg, rsadich, TXStorm, striker, CoFFeY[NiTrO], RogueFactor, Blennidae And CaPoEiRa!

Bad Traders: Jezus

DirtRider's FeedBack

never mind, mom says huston is too far. i guess i'll have to wait for dallas.

me and my lil brother(irs709) are interested...we need to find a ride tho. proably from rjvemt1. but don't have it before the 9th plz...that is when i get my short cast on and when i can play. we may bring 3 more. ill keep you posted.
    -sebastian

Let's narrow it down to saturday the 14th or 21st...??? does this work for everyone? (It's not written in stone, just say what works for you)
    Last edited by Havoc_online; 11-17-2002 at 05:41 PM.

the 14th sounds good for me if i can go...
    -sebastian

14th

ya 14 is the best date for me(befor cristmas).
    thx
    -ivan
    MY GUN!:
    black micro e-mag
    3.2 software
    500000 shots
    long shot barrel
    micro e valve
    lvl X

14th

ya 14h is good for me

i hope i can go.... i know yall hope i can go too :-D

I vote a weekend or 2 after x-mas so we can all use new gear :-D
    Originally posted by PyRo

Its called jokeing. You have no right to be questioning me with your measially 460 posts!!!!

deal me in

i am impartial on the date
    note: paintballusa does not allow barrel plugs only barrel condoms ... they let me put a deposit down when i didnt have one and let me get my deposit at the end of the day ...they can sell you a barrel condom also ... but we cant be sure if they would have enough for everyone that needs one...so just to make sure you are not sitting out just b/c you dont have a barrel condom come prepared

14th would be better, earlier would be best.....
    "Yea, well, if wishes were horses, then we'd be all eating steak."

I might be there. I won't for sure if it is on the 14 ACT

hey central texas ao, 11-23 is 'irs709's birthday party at petty pb. lets go paint him up!

i am in for the dec. ao meet. silent and irs and the other brothers have a ride in my truck but that means they gotta get paint for the day, and they dont call me 'the garden hose' for nottin!

p.s. ivan, i am bringin 5 or 6 people out to your birth day! leonard and winn and some other guys from our team are gonna be there. we are gonna have a lotta FUN!
    Last edited by rjvemt1; 11-18-2002 at 12:10 AM.

Ok, a bunch of people have been dying for this meet to happen but timing seems to be off. Would it be better to have it in Jan.?

Makes no difference to me if in Jan or Dec. Dec would be cool i could go buy green paint and decorate yall like trees

HaHa, and the trash talking begins

We'll see how it goes

BTW, Clare and I will be at petty's this weekend for the birthday party too!

What about the 7th?

I would rather have it sometime in December (the earlier the better) than January.
    Last edited by Clare; 11-18-2002 at 05:21 PM.

I have a tourney on sunday the 8th.. but should be free on the 7th.. as well as the 14th.

waiting for an email back about the airball setup.

out!
    ColinMoritz

Chord, Chord V2, Dallara, Karta, current project: (coming soon)

earlier

the earlyer the better for me too.+ i have a big game at constant action to go to in jan.

I'll be there, rockin' the RT Pro!

You probably shouldn't have it on the 7th or 8th, though.
    The 7th is a small Toys for Tots scenario at Brazos Splat Games (you wouldn't want to take toys - WOULD YOU?) and the 8th is the Houston Rookie League 3 man tournament at Tank's Paintball. Any other date would be fine for me, though (December OR January - though January would be better - new toys!).

Hope to see all of you there!

OSM
    Coming Soon:
    Who knows anymore...

anyone else?

I can be there, seeing as I am a head ref at Paintball USA.

I am glad someone pointed out the big game on the 7th, that will be pulling alot of staff away from the field.
    I would definatly go for the 14th if you can.

Also, we typically carry Nelson paint (Nelsplat and Challenger), I can probably arrange for Anarchy to be there if we know it will be bought.

If anyone has questions about the field let me know.

So it is or is not going to be "Bring your own paint"?
    Or will we have the option?

OSM

We allow outside paint, we just ask that it does not have a red fill. Looks too much like blood and freaks out the refs.

You can bring whatever you want: food, drinks, paint...

And if you do not like hotdogs and frito pies, bring your own food. We stock plenty of drinks (water, gatorade, sodas)

Darren

Great! thanks for the info. Now, how bout some supair. Nicad is awaiting word by email, maybe you could tell us.

hey hey scarpa43..
    iv emaild whoever it is at yalls site's "contact" about sup-air.. maybe you can help us out there?
    do yall have or can yall arrange to have any kind of air-ball field for this? it would be most appreciated!

thanks-
    colin