Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dallas AO Meet Music Vid

Dallas AO Meet Music Vid

The 2nd TX AO music video! I didn't videotape anything on the field so I had limited footage to work with. I'm not a video editing expert so don't expect something spectacular..

VIDEO
    Right click then Save As

if you all have any problems downloading it please let me know..it seems that some people are able to view it while others are having some difficulties.
    Last edited by Clare; 03-19-2003 at 02:48 PM.

Don't worry people... it's cool.

Re: Dallas AO Meet Music Vid

Originally posted by CaPoEiRa
    I'm not a video editing expert so don't expect something spectacular..
    MMM okay... if you say so. I thought it was great. Can't wait to see myself in one of you videos. Great Job!!

I need to find the first one again, i can't seem to remember what the thread was called. lol

CM

Thanks!

I need to find the first one again, i can't seem to remember what the thread was called. lol
    The video was taken down from its original spot but I will be putting it back up. If you like, I can link to it from here..

i think mines broken ;(

there is no actual video, its just like pictures on the screen for a few seconds then it flips to another

it'll start on a picture and have video for like a millisecond then it just freezes and shows a still shot until the next

Originally posted by Skoad
    i think mines broken ;(

there is no actual video, its just like pictures on the screen for a few seconds then it flips to another

it'll start on a picture and have video for like a millisecond then it just freezes and shows a still shot until the next
    What speed is your computer? Since you are actually getting the picture stream, I would assume your codecs are up to date. Also, are you playing this in Windows Media player or Real Player?

Try not to post your sig multiple times in the same thread.

Gunga
    Last edited by Gunga; 03-19-2003 at 02:19 PM.

Also... are you playing it from source, or are you saving it locally first?
    Last edited by Gunga; 03-19-2003 at 02:19 PM.

Looked great to me. Seems like it was a really good time. Hope everone enjoyed themselves. Good job.
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...light=feedback

My girlfriend said that if i bought another paintball gun, she'd leave me........ I sure am going to miss her.

Works for me. Wow Clare, very nice job! That was a spectacular video! Yeah, I'm in some of that footage *buffs hand on chest* Ok I'm leaving to go watch it again...

Thumbs down

Clare that video stinks.....I'm not in it....

lol, just kidding, I thought it was great even tho i wasn't in it. What do you use to edit the video, and add the music??

Originally posted by CoFFeY[NiTrO]
    Clare that video stinks.....I'm not in it....

lol, just kidding, I thought it was great even tho i wasn't in it. What do you use to edit the video, and add the music??
    How'd you get yours to work?
    Last edited by Gunga; 03-19-2003 at 02:20 PM.

upgraded to windows media player series 9 for windows xp

the in program updater sucks, you have to search microsoft.com

ben_JD Guest
    Clare,

Excellent job on the video! It looks great; probably even a little better than it could have looked since Coffey[Nitro] is not in it.
    Last edited by ben_JD; 03-19-2003 at 01:45 PM.

lol...im not in one of the pictures...but i just found myself in the background of the video :o i feel special

Thanks for the compliments, guys!

Coffey, I didn't purposely leave you out! I didn't film any of the field footage and I didn't see you in the selection of pictures that I got from rbreding and others. If you come to the Austin AO Meet, I promise I'll be sure to get some great video of you.

Nicely done Capo.

I was hoping to see somebody bunker the guy in the snake because you were focused on him for awhile

The video is great! The only thing missing is footage of Clare bunkering some poor sap!

Sweet Video.. What program are you using.. I really like the b/w with the grain effect..

Awesome!!

Owner Pewter C&C X-Mag XT00214

Was that oldsoldier in the back right can(left can when viewing the video) dumping paint with his Xmag? I'm surprised he was there, being from Massachusetts and all. Lucky him.

i got it to work.

nice job
    Last edited by Skoad; 03-19-2003 at 03:32 PM.

ben_JD Guest
    Originally posted by Remington
    Was that oldsoldier in the back right can(left can when viewing the video) dumping paint with his Xmag? I'm surprised he was there, being from Massachusetts and all. Lucky him.
    That was me in my fancy yellow AO jersey and my fancier black X-Mag. It really, really, really fires fast. I went through two cases and really did not even play that much (though people were always firing the marker).
    Last edited by ben_JD; 03-19-2003 at 05:15 PM.

Nice video Capo! It would have been nice to have the same turnout, and video, for the MO AO day we had here recently. Oh, well, maybe next time.

35 minutes to go

I'm just downloading it now. Either I have a slow connection or I'm doing something wrong. Still, look forward to watching it in the next couple of days once it's arrived.

Oh, it's just got to 32%, things are looking up

I have to agree...Excellent job on the editing & music!

Capo, I think billmi might have a job for you when you decide to finally hang up the jersey.
    I especially liked the inserted stills near the beginning and the ending was nicely framed.

Hmmm...seemed like a lot of footage of Havoc and Capo and not enough TK. I guess you can only work with the footage they give you, huh?

WOW....That was good!! I too especially like the added still pictures in the beginning!! This is a great idea!! I'm going out right now to buy some video editing software so I can do this on our AO Day in the Bay Area. Great Job Ms.CaPoEiRa!!!

Thank You SBC for DSL!!

Very nice Clare! I like the song choice too.
    I'll keep that on my hard drive.
    [Something Cool is Here]

outstanding work!!! hats off to the AO film crew!

thank you charter communications for providing me with cable internet!

arrrrg mine didnt work, the movie was all wierd colors and the music was uber slow now sure if it was supposed to be like that or not. any advice?
    I chop no more thanks to level ten!

i suggest dl the 9 series from microsoft. mine didnt work but once i dl that, it works like a champ.

Worked beautifully for me.

Great job on the video Capo!

I really wish I could have made it. I'll definately have to plan to attend next year.