Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Someone has to say it

Oil Wells , folks always talking about gettin rid of Oil ,,,,,, Look around , Look at everything you touch , and then think , does that have oil or oil byproducts in it or was oil used in the manufacturing process , unless we want to go back to the dark ages ,,,, We will Always be usin Oil

Stop picking on the fat guy !

I can say that because I'm one too (but I'm trying to quit).....

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    Oil Wells , folks always talking about gettin rid of Oil ,,,,,, Look around , Look at everything you touch , and then think , does that have oil or oil byproducts in it or was oil used in the manufacturing process , unless we want to go back to the dark ages ,,,, We will Always be usin Oil
    No one is talking about getting rid of oil, far from it. What the right is trying to do is to misinform you to the fact that, 1) oil is the only energy source, 2) oil is infinite, which it isn't, 3) that if we stop using oil for energy and fuel, it means we will stop using oil period.

You are absolutely correct, that we use a lot of materials and products derived from oil. The key is, because we have a finite amount in the world, the less we use it for energy and for fuel, that longer that resource lasts. It also means that we can have a cleaner world. Alternative fuel sources also will mean that you won't have embargoes and price hikes against you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    No one is talking about getting rid of oil, far from it. What the right is trying to do is to misinform you to the fact that, 1) oil is the only energy source, 2) oil is infinite, which it isn't, 3) that if we stop using oil for energy and fuel, it means we will stop using oil period.

You are absolutely correct, that we use a lot of materials and products derived from oil. The key is, because we have a finite amount in the world, the less we use it for energy and for fuel, that longer that resource lasts. It also means that we can have a cleaner world. Alternative fuel sources also will mean that you won't have embargoes and price hikes against you.
    Yes they are talking about it. Your so called president said he wants to ban all fossil fuels. Man cannot change the climate...no matter how hard they try. You believing they can is typical sheep fodder. Keep believing what they tell you. You'll go far in life.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Cooking with gas?
    Not for much longer...
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bi...67004822285038
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    Cooking with gas?
    Not for much longer...
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bi...67004822285038
    Now this right here is fcn Idiocy at its best , about 40% of folks cook with and a Large %age of restaurants use gas , In West Virginia 40% of folks use gas for heat

Idiocracy at its best?
    Hold this beer.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...3542803ff0de65

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Yes they are talking about it. Your so called president said he wants to ban all fossil fuels.
    Exactly, fossil fuels. Fuel to power our energy needs. Fuel to move our vehicles. That fuel.

Man cannot change the climate...no matter how hard they try.
    Man changes everything they touch. Pouring pollutants into the water makes it undrinkable. Ask the people of Flint Michigan. How about why you never ate the seafood out of the Hudson River? Or why pregnant women should not eat seafood. Is it because of the high levels of mercury or is it a conspiracy to get people to not support the fishermen?

You believing they can is typical sheep fodder. Keep believing what they tell you. You'll go far in life.
    Well, you keep believing everything that your side tells you, verbatim. Take a look in the mirror. Have you ever had a original thought about anything?

Exactly, fossil fuels. Fuel to power our energy needs. Fuel to move our vehicles. That fuel.
    Fuel required to power the manufacturing needed to build windmills and solar panels.

Fuel required to power the manufacturing needed to build windmills and solar panels.
    And?

Ford doesn't keep building the model T just because it was made before the model A.

And no one says that to build anything does not require some .odicum of oil. The key is, as you more solar and wind power systems, for example, the more you can supplement the current systems till you can then supplant the old systems with the new ones.

You also then, not only make oil for energy a dead commodity, but also save that finite resource, thus when the next oil crisis happens, you will not care about the prices at the pump, nor be bothered about the skyrocketing costs to heat your home.

Mr bucket, do you know why they call them fossil fuels? And if you answer because it comes from dinosaurs you truly are retarded as I think you are. I'm also trying to figure out what oil crisis you're talking about. Do you mean the manufactured shortages that have not only happened this year but in the past? I'm sure you love rare earth metal mines because they're not in your backyard but becoming energy dependent on another country seems like a very good idea I guess in your eyes. Kind of like how you have a mouth for war with Ukraine but your fat ass I doubt can even do three push-ups. I'm guessing since your wife cucks you that's why you like this board so much since you're constantly getting it here too. Name:  Screenshot_20230110-123557.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  56.4 KB
    Last edited by pimped mag 01; 01-11-2023 at 12:02 PM.

What's the difference between conspiracy theories and the mainstream media? About 6 months to a year.

Name:  Screenshot_20230111-115806.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  44.1 KB
    68 Automag Classic, ReTro valve, Lvl. 10, 16" Dye Boomstick, AGD chrome Intelliframe, Shocktech black cradle, Air America Armegeddon 114/4500, Smartparts gadget grip

A.N.S. GX-3 Autococker,Eclipse swing frame, Air America Messiah Reg.

AO Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1521330

14,000 hours at 40 hours a week is just under seven years.

LOL , amazing how fast gubment works

Quote Originally Posted by pimped mag 01 View Post
    Mr bucket, do you know why they call them fossil fuels? And if you answer because it comes from dinosaurs you truly are retarded as I think you are. I'm also trying to figure out what oil crisis you're talking about. Do you mean the manufactured shortages that have not only happened this year but in the past? I'm sure you love rare earth metal mines because they're not in your backyard but becoming energy dependent on another country seems like a very good idea I guess in your eyes. Kind of like how you have a mouth for war with Ukraine but your fat ass I doubt can even do three push-ups. I'm guessing since your wife cucks you that's why you like this board so much since you're constantly getting it here too. Name:  Screenshot_20230110-123557.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  56.4 KB
    OOPS!! Looks like they found even MORE!!! IN A DIFFERENT LOCATION!!

Just a reminder,

The President is the ultimate authority as to what is classified and what is not. He can say "Poof" and something is unclassified.

The vice president DOES NOT HAVE THIS AUTHORITY.

Neither does the secretary of State

-REMINDER-
    Hilldawg aka Hillary Clinton was also found with CLASSIFIED documents in her possession!

WHEN ARE THE PRE-DAWN FBI RAIDS ??!??!?!!

Next to His Corvette.
    Is that an Electric Corvette?

<edit to add>
    Better question, does that garage even have an E.V. charging port?
    Seems pretty hypocritical for a man who promises to wipe out oil dependance.
    Last edited by Pyrate Jim; 01-12-2023 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    but they were "next to my Corvette" so that makes it ok. Only morons would vote for this...and they did.

Yes, it's not like there is just 1 person, it's not like they have staff to look at it, nor is this from multiple cameras running at the same time nor is this from people outside the government that had recordings subpoena.

Cause every director of any film/show/movie, does exactly the run time. 2 hour movie, only 2 hours shot. Anything more is wastedful.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    OOPS!! Looks like they found even MORE!!! IN A DIFFERENT LOCATION!!

Just a reminder,

The President is the ultimate authority as to what is classified and what is not. He can say "Poof" and something is unclassified. that is not how government works and if you think, then you are a moron.

The vice president DOES NOT HAVE THIS AUTHORITY. and you are right. Anyone caught with secret documents should be prosecuted.

Neither does the secretary of State

-REMINDER-
    Hilldawg aka Hillary Clinton was also found with CLASSIFIED documents in her possession! except she wasn't nor was it found she had. Private servers like Ivanka, yup. Multiple phones, just like most of the ex-president staff, yup. So are you saying that if Hillary should be prosecuted, then so do all the other people who mimicked her actions?

WHEN ARE THE PRE-DAWN FBI RAIDS ??!??!?!!
    the big difference was. Biden staff found these papers, reported them to NARA, did searches to find more, and did. They worked with the agencies on how to return the papers. I would wager that these papers, while still secret, were not that important, since they don't seem to have been missed

Let'ssee what trulp did. Pack a huge bunch of papers. NARA said that you have some things. Trump denied, obfuscated and delayed for 6 months. NARA co tinu3d to state that you had them and to be returned. Some papers were eventually returned, but more were kept, after lawyers signed affidavits stating that all papers were returned, NARA proved otherwise, resulting in a warrant, were some 300 individual documents that were labeled.

A huge difference. So are you on the side that Biden should be charged like tru.p or do you think presidential authority is absolute?

Next to His Corvette.
    Is that an Electric Corvette?

<edit to add>
    Better question, does that garage even have an E.V. charging port?
    Seems pretty hypocritical for a man who promises to wipe out oil dependance.
    Since former president ts are legally not allowed to drive vehicles on public roads, the amount of emissions that the Corvette emits is probably much less than a week of normal presidential transport.

but they were "next to my Corvette" so that makes it ok. Only morons would vote for this...and they did.
    No it doesn't. While the importance of the papers, I would venture is low, since it took the Biden staff this long to find them and report them to NARA, cause NARA didn't know they were missing.

But are you willing to support prosecution of Biden but not trump?

But are you willing to support prosecution of Biden but not trump?
    Are you supporting prosecution of Trump, but not Biden?
    Both are guilty of a crime that has gone on with many if not every President that has served.
    Biden, Trump, Obama, the Clintons...They found "classified" documents of Abraham Lincolns' some 50 years after his assassination.
    So the history of missing "classified" documents is long, wide and varied and so ubiquitous in US politics that it has inspired movie tropes.
    In movies, the bad guys get what they deserve. Have you seen the movie "Wag the Dog"?
    It isn't about documents. It's about what is going on behind the paper.

Try this one.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...8cd16c608fdcc4

Doug, you are an idiot. The president is the ultimate authority on what is classified and what is not. He has unilateral authority to classify and declassify at his discression. Keep thinking otherwise baffoon.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

I meant to ask about this and forgot.
    Yes, it's not like there is just 1 person, it's not like they have staff to look at it, nor is this from multiple cameras running at the same time nor is this from people outside the government that had recordings subpoena.

Cause every director of any film/show/movie, does exactly the run time. 2 hour movie, only 2 hours shot. Anything more is wastedful.
    So, the Director tells his staff what to do. What to leave in and what ends up on the cutting room floor because He likes it or not.
    Almost a parable of the censorship and content suppression we are currently seeing from names known by 3 letters.

And a third strike.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...b73dc8f8b90b0f

Why are they shoving this is our face? What are we supposed to be distracted from?

And a third strike.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...b73dc8f8b90b0f

Why are they shoving this is our face? What are we supposed to be distracted from?
    If they(whomever you want to put aas they; the white house, Biden admin, the government, etc), were to not disclose this information, then you would be igniting it was a cover up, they would have to be hiding it. But if they disclose this, like they are, you are now complaining that this is a distraction from the supposed truth.

One thing is certain, and I will reiterate, that the information being found, while still carrying the classified classification, was not missed all that much. It could very well be that since the previous admin was so poor in their handling and support of NARA, that a cleaning up and organization of everything was needed, the main point is still the Biden team is finding this, bri going it to attention and returning these documents without requests,, without delay and without subpoenas and raids uncovering fair more information than what was being asked for.

Win for Biden, yet another loss for the looser in chief, Florida don

Win for Biden, yet another loss for the looser in chief, Florida don
    You are so comical! Like an ostrich with its head in the sand trying to forecast the coming storm you're hiding from.
    If you look up, you'll see it coming.

You are so comical! Like an ostrich with its head in the sand trying to forecast the coming storm you're hiding from.
    If you look up, you'll see it coming.
    There is no storm, unless you believe in climate change and that man can change this earth we are on...

Both people are wrong for what they did. One person is returning the documents without being forced to by subpoena or by some measure, armed raid violating some principle. The other lied about having them, obfuscated there location, delayed and dismissed all proper procedures to return them, held them in near open access, ,in a resort without security and is still fighting about having them.

But the real question is, is these now found documents a result of the incompetence or dementia, the lack of cognitive acuity or is this just hopeful insurance that was going to be used to spring Hunter Biden when he is set to be executed for his apparent illegal behavior as the spy in chief? Come on tell us all...

There is no storm, unless you believe in climate change and that man can change this earth we are on...

Both people are wrong for what they did. One person is returning the documents without being forced to by subpoena or by some measure, armed raid violating some principle. The other lied about having them, obfuscated there location, delayed and dismissed all proper procedures to return them, held them in near open access, ,in a resort without security and is still fighting about having them.

But the real question is, is these now found documents a result of the incompetence or dementia, the lack of cognitive acuity or is this just hopeful insurance that was going to be used to spring Hunter Biden when he is set to be executed for his apparent illegal behavior as the spy in chief? Come on tell us all...
    I'm surprised you can breathe with the democrats dick so far down your throat. Also you never answered the question about oil Doug. I remember my buddy in high school did his senior paper on life after the oil crash when that was supposed to happen in the early 2000s. And guess what it never happened. The '70s oil crunch was a manufactured shortage. I know you are a "The science is settled" kind of guy, but why do some of these oil reservoirs keep filling back up? Why do we still not know definitively how oil is made. Or that there are multiple ways for oil to be produced in nature. Your electric dream is a fugazi and the fact that you keep believing in it is even funnier.
    Last edited by pimped mag 01; 01-13-2023 at 07:51 AM.

Just let the autists on 4chan get a hold of them. Probably in two weeks after the footage is released I bet they have time stamps and everything. But you can't reason with someone like Doug and that's why I talk to him the way I do. I almost feel sorry for him, so upset and angry at everything the TV tells him to be, 45 going on 70 and a menial government job that teaches him not to question.

What if I were to say that the sudden release of multiple newly found documents were a precursor to the Dems pulling Biden out of the White House?
    Why?
    Get him out on a small crime rather than suffer the big one. Even the Democrats can see the storm coming. They are just trying to get out of the way.
    It's their "Hopeful Insurance" to save themselves when Hunter Biden (and Family) gets thrown under a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by pimped mag 01 View Post
    But you can't reason with someone like Doug and that's why I talk to him the way I do. I almost feel sorry for him, so upset and angry at everything the TV tells him to be, 45 going on 70 and a menial government job that teaches him not to question.
    Be honest. You talk because it's fun. It helps create comedy. Why else would anyone respond to a participant who posts like a hog farmer from Arkansaw with the I.Q. of a sweet potato?