Thread: 12V mod for WARP FEED

12V mod for WARP FEED

Hello,
    I hope someone can help me about installing the 12V mod for the AGD warp feed. I read all the pages in the sticky thread, and the best I found was a list of materials needed and pictures showing what they look like, which was on page 10. It seems like the havoc_online guy knows all about them, but wants you to buy them from him. I already have a switch installed on my warp, so I'm just looking for a wire diagram on how to intall the 9V's in series with a voltage regulator and in parallel with a LED assembly. Do you really need the LED assembly? I read something about reducing noise, what do you do for that? I also have my warp rigged with my y-frame intellframe, if that makes a difference.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by jgtkd; 02-21-2005 at 11:59 PM.

Just throw a PTP 12v wire on it, no hassle.

AGD X-Mag #XT00187
    AGD Tac-One
    WGP 2003
    Marker Pics

I was just hoping to get the latest on what is being done on this mod. I think I'll just follow this picture:

From havoc_online's website: This mod will definitely feed a warp faster than you can shoot. If you cant tell how to do this from the pic, you probably shouldn't be trying it. Sometimes too much noise gets through the reg and makes the warp constantly spin. In this case you may need to throw a 100uf capacitor(on the output side of the reg).

I wonder if that is an issue if you have it configured with an intelliframe. Has this system worked for everyone?

I went a long time without the cap, but then I switch to new rechargeables and had to add the cap to keep it from spinning constantly. This is with intellifeed, I don't even have a vibration sensor in my warp.

HELP!!! I followed the picture that I had to set up the 12V mod and for some reason it won't work. If I connect it without the led or capacitor the wheel will just continue to spin. When I do connect it the light will turn on in the led, but the wheel doesn't turn at all when I push the white button on the warp. My guess is that I didn't put the led/capacitor in the right location. The picture I had wasn't very clear in that aspect. Can anyone see what is wrong?

I got it to work. You have to place the capacitor in parallel with the output wires. One thing to note. If you use a hairdryer for the shrink tubes, watch it on the capacitor. I had one pop on me because it got too hot.