Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: D-mag info from the guys that ordered!

D-mag info from the guys that ordered!

Okay guys its been over three years on this project for the D-mag. so its about time we get together with the exact info and get something done. I know personaly i have been hounding him for a long while now for my bolt on so that i can get it to the guy that bought my place in line. and i know others are in the same boat also. So please take a moment and give the following info so that i can gather it up and lets see if we can get this info to our authorities. (others please take this info and see what you can do with it with your local police). if many of us take this info to the law and they see how serious and out of controll this has become we will be able to get something done about it! so please post.

your AO name
    your real name if you dont mind (helps alot with the police report)
    and email to get ahold of you with
    and the details on your order (what all you ordered and how much and when)

thanks for your help guys. hopefully we can get this going.
    -Christopher Nearchos
    my feedback:
    AO Feedback
    Ebay Feedback

What I know!!

my order

AO name: Chris Nearchos
    email: chrisnearchos@hotmail.com
    Order: one polished bolt on frame with eye harness and all. alreay paid for and will post date of order later when i look it up.

-Chris

Eric Boynton
    eagle6413@hotmail.com
    ordered on 21Feb05, a Bolt-on Devilmag frame anno'd black
    total scammed, $489
    Die Screaming

Brass Eagle Stingray
    12oz CO2
    VL 200

help?!?

okay guys, i cant do much with little info/supporting details. so please guys, please post.
    -Chris

Eric Boynton your frame shipped today. Your tracking number is 1ZA23V520300120729. Im sorry it took so long to get to this point. I hope you can accept my apoligise (sp?).

When true evil smacks you in the face you never forget it.

Official DevilMAG Thread
    Devil's Den Paintball
    The Aggressive Generation

so all we have to do to get results is post here?

Jared Steffen
    jsteffen@hotmail.com
    ordered full d-mag upgrade on 24Nov04 (sent him my own body, rail, and valve) $559.95
    ordered lvl 7 bolt on 06Dec05 $50.45
    Total $610.40 (not including parts I sent)

Told him no anno around 15Mar05 because I thought I would get it sooner, guess I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by GA Devil
    Eric Boynton your frame shipped today. Your tracking number is 1ZA23V520300120729. Im sorry it took so long to get to this point. I hope you can accept my apoligise (sp?).
    wow, i mean i'll believe it when i see it but wow!

eric, let me know when you get it, i'd like to see it.

edit: GA, who did you use to ship it? Looks like a postal tracking number but non of the 4 big shippers have it as a valid tracking number.
    Last edited by AO Moderation Team; 02-13-2007 at 01:20 AM.

Quote: MarkM
    "virus attacks have been dealt with, same with back door nasties. ."

My feed back

Quote Originally Posted by thecavemankevin

edit: GA, who did you use to ship it? Looks like a postal tracking number but non of the 4 big shippers have it as a valid tracking number.

shens????

FYI - a tracking number that starts with "1Z" is usually a UPS number......

tracking

yea, looks like a ups traking number....... too bad it isnt in their system as being a valid one.

If he shipped it Saturday, most likely it won't even get scanned until today. Check the tracking number tomorrow.

PBN Feedback AO Feedback eBay Feedback

DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS (Rob Kenny and Matt Bradley) LIVE @ www.djinnuendo.com TUES 2/8 - 8 to 10PM

You waited two years for the tracking number, giving it a couple business days to be valid is not unreasonable...
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. Its not" - Dr Suess

yep, wait for a bit and check again, it always takes a day or two for things to get scanned in

Quote Originally Posted by thecavemankevin

shens????

He told me in a pm that it was UPS but they have no record of it as of 5pm Monday.

1ZA23V520300120729 is the tracking number. I just called the place I dropped it off at and they said it was picked up today and should be in the system tonight sometime. Its delivery date is 2/14/2007

ok I just checked the ups site and it IS a legit tracking #, I guess we'll just have to wait and see if the wait was worth it!

guys tracking numbers take 24 hours to populate.

relax.

17. AO Respect

D-mag info from the guys that ordered!

Seems simple enough.

Quote Originally Posted by GA Devil
    Im sorry it took so long to get to this point. I hope you can accept my apologies
    Nuff said. If your post is not relevant to the topic its gone.

-The AO Moderation Team
    "Everything in Moderation"

I'd really love it if this could end peacefully.

NASurfer
    -------------
    nasurfer2k3@hotmail.com
    and the details on your order (what all you ordered and how much and when)
    Bolt on frame $464 paid March 29 2005
    Frame anno black-$25
    Eyes and milling-$100
    LvL 7 kit-$47
    foamy bolt-$28

total $664 + Karta Mag with 3 color fade and tunapack + x-valve that I sent.
    Last edited by NASurfer; 11-21-2009 at 12:26 AM.

v-day

Eagle--- lets us know how your special day goes with your new loved one....lol.

but yea guys, keep the info coming in on the orders. it only helps!
    -Chris

Dang, it's been so long since I've checked AO I'd nearly forgotten about this thing.

AO Name: Dryden
    Email: richb at n-focus dot com
    Order: One polished bolt on frame, paid Feb 05.

Leperchaun
    Tim Hickok
    timpaintball@yahoo.com

I sent in a ul mag with centerflag frame. Sent sep 12 2005

DevilMAG upgrade 1-$350
    ULE On/Off pin assembly-$5
    Shipping in US using UPS Ground-$15
    Total-$370

Leperchaun

AO name: guysdaman
    guy.matherly@gmail.com
    Paid 25 Jan 2005 via paypal $602 for upgrade package 2 and lvl 7 bolt (which means he has had my body and valve for over 2 years) with gloss black anno (which I paid an additional $25 on 15 March 2005) and eye covers. I also had a viper trigger sent to him from the magsmith that I doubt I will ever see.

GADevil WHERE IS MY STUFF??????
    Do I need to start spamming your e-mail again so, you can tell me you will get it out soon?
    Enough! Expect legal action soon unless you complete your side of the deal and send me MY marker in completed condition.

"Freedom is never Free!"
    My AO Feedback Thread
    My Ebay Feedback

sent money for new devil mag,and sent in my hypermag with lukes blade trigger to be deviled. april will be two years devil.try to hurry!

Well, I can tell you it IS real, as for how well it works I'm not sure yet. I got a bolt on frame, and stopped buying parts to build it a while back!. So I'll canablize a few parts from my exsisting mag, and borrow a barrel from somewhere, and hopefully I'll find out soon if the wait and cost was worth it.

Ok, so I'm going to post this here and email it to Ga Devil, either way hopefully I'll get a responce either from him or my peeps here! My exsisting mag is an early Emag (just to give you an idea of my knowledge base). I have a Lvl10 bolt w/ Xvalve, otherwise it is stock. My intentions are to take the Xvalve off of it and put it on my Devil (I got a bolt on grip frame). Looking at the Devil frame, I don't understand the sear. I seem to recall talk of the ULE trigger. Is that a requirement for this frame? Is that an actual trigger or just some drop-in mod to the valve? How exactly does it work? The Emag has that big mechanical sear but with this fully electronic frame that won't work. My intention is to use a Tac-One rail and body on my Devil (not sure but I don't think that makes any difference). I'm pretty sure I understand the instructions that came with the Pred board, but is there another instruction set online somewhere (I'm just not completely sure of some of the terms)? Are there any other triggers out there that can work or is this it (not the most comfortable piece of metal to wrap your fingers around)?

Thanks

i believe you have to take the rod off the sear if you haven't. It should just than rest behind the noid. To get it to work properly, you may have to adjust the dwell.

you didnt even post pics??

wtf the least you could do eagle is make the others waiting jealous and angry that you got yours before them.

all you need for the sear is the top peace from a standard sear.

you do not need "arm/rod"

I took a few pics but haven't had the chance to post them, I'll try to do that sometime this weekend. I sent a PM to GD and this is what I got in responce. Anyone have anything to add? Anyone know of any other triggers available? Does this mean that my Tac-One rail won't work? When I mocked it up it looked the rail and body looked ok.

"1-cant use an emag sear. must be the rt pro or the classic rail and sear. the frame wasnt designed for the emag.

2-the ult is the on/off that is in your valve, i recommend the ULT from AGD as it lets you cycle faster.

3- that i believe is the only predator morlock instructions.

4-any I frame trigger will work. that is the intelliframe blade trigger from agd."

tac rail should be fine, just cant use the emag sear becuase its a little different...looks like you need the ult too. GL

ok well it looks like the tac one parts will work allong with the sear minus rod. Another question is that I thought you could intellifeed the Warp or another sort of hopper from the board, but I don't see any connection point. Anyone know anything about this?