Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre Order For Logic UMF Frames

Pre Order For Logic UMF Frames

Pre Order is CLOSED. You can NOT order a frame anytime in the near future.

I am getting together an order for Logic UMF mech frames. The more we order the cheaper they get. I am mainly doing this to get some more of these on the market and to be able to buy one for myself. I am also doing it to get my foot in the door as a dealer as I would like to see more done for mag parts.

Ryan at Logic has agreed to do a limited run of these frames based on an order from me. I will be putting my own $ down with your deposits in order to make this happen. Logic requires a 60% down payment for the frames. I can't afford to chance people backing out on their order so I am requiring a NON refundable down payment for all orders.

I will have all the completed frames shipped to me and then upon completion of payment I will ship them out to you. I will ship overseas but I will not garentee the shipment unless you pay the ~30$ for USPS postage that can actually be tracked.

*****Be Advised****** In case anyone is unaware of the issue: The only trigger that fits these frames is the one that comes with them. You cannot put AGD triggers in these frames. If you don't like blade style triggers that will be a problem for you as they are ONLY OFFERED with the trigger pictured on Logic's website and I do not know of anyone making another trigger to fit these frames.

****Great News***** Cool Hand Got hold of me just before I left for vacation and told me about an improvement that he has added to these frames. Instead of a square back as they have had in the past they will have rounded edges. So where the heal of your hand sits on the back of the frame will be rounded of to fit more comfortably! Not only are you guys getting in on the only issue of these to be made in a long time but you are now getting an improved frame. Get those deposits in guys this may be the last run of these things ever made. I will definately not have time to get another run together for at least a year or more after these are done. As you can see from warwitch's thread (and other recent for sale threads) you are getting an anodized improved product for less than the going rate!

UMF Price and Deposit info READ CAREFULLY PLEASE.

For Raw:

Each frame will cost 125$ This includes a frame, a trigger, a trigger pivot pin, a trigger stop screw, and a trigger rod contact screw, and a safety assembly. Raw frames will come raw as-machined, unassembled (unless you ask for it).

These frames will need finish metal work (polishing) and anodizing to look like the professional quality you are accustomed to in automag products. I will NOT take responsibility for the finish on raw frames. Logic does good work. You can expect well machined precision parts. The finish on raw frames however is up to you.

Grips are NOT included.

If you don't want a safety assembly I will discount your frame by 6$ (they cost 7$ plus shipping from agd).

I am more than happy to assemble your frame for you. If you are planning on having it anodized though you should wait until after the anodizing is done to get it assembled.

For Anodized:

Anodizing will cost 20$. Each anodized frame will come assembled. You will have a choice of Gloss Black or Dust Black.

These frames will also come WITHOUT grips.

Your total frame cost can be calculated as follows:

Frame Raw 125$ + Anodizing (if ordered) 20$ + actual shipping to you (including signature conf. and insurance) = total cost.

Payments made with paypal will need to include an extra 30 cents plus 3% to cover the fees (regardless of where the $ comes from).

A deposit of 50$ places your order. Deposits are due by June 18th. Once I receive enough deposits to feel comfortable (probably all of them) I will put down a deposit (including a big chunk of my own $) and ask Logic to get started on the project. Once I make the down payment the # of frames will be SET IN STONE. I might maybe by a very slim to none chance offer 2 or 3 for sale or trade when all is said and done but don’t count on it.

Estimated delivery date is 8-12 weeks from when the order is placed. Again I am just the middleman here. Logic has estimated 6-8 weeks to get the frames made. The anodizer has estimated a 2 week turn around to get the frames done and I will need about a day to do the assembling. If the order goes in on the 18th we are looking at sometime in August for a delivery schedule. I will keep you updated as things unfold.

When the frames are complete I will post pictures and take final payments. Once I receive your final payment I will ship out your frame. Shipping will be done by Fed Ex Ground or USPS. You choose. Thanks for working with me to get these made again. I look forward to painting you with one soon.

To order:

Send MO or cashiers check of 50$ to:

PM ME FOR THE ADDRESS

Paypal payments go to PM ME FOR THE ADDRESS

Paypal deposit for one frame is $51.80 for 2 frames is $103.30.

****IMPORTANT**** Include your shipping address complete with your full name (and AO name) with your deposit. You also MUST indicate a color choice (raw, gloss, or dust). Please include this on a separate sheet of paper or in the message section of your paypal payment (you will need to mark the payment as “Goods” in order to do so).

I have added everyone who has asked in this thread to be on the pre order (if you have pm'd me you need to post here in order to be on the list). Sorry to be so stiff necked about this I just need to know people know where this thread is and are getting the updates.

Please subscribe here if you haven't already.

You have until June 18th to send me your deposit of $50 MO or cashiers check. Paypal is $51.80 for 1 frame (103.30 for 2 frames) to cover fees.[/B]

You can read all about the frames here:

Logic Paintball UMF mech frame description CLICKITY CLICK

Color is gloss black if not indicated. So far the list is as follows (name # of frames color):

Deposit Paid:

Eric

Give me your screen names please guys (pm it if you want). Thanks, Mat

matteusz
    t0nn
    Dark Side
    JR146243
    afortuna
    rob123456789
    FLUNKN
    mr doo doo
    Warwitch
    rawbutter
    bambulance man
    Jimbud
    Big Ben
    Loguzzzzzz
    Labrat
    bambulance man
    dsrkd
    Raligh
    Kid Sisco
    mag79
    robnix
    nate2k191
    jaywmustang
    Papa_Smurf
    mshellen
    zeroaz
    joelbird
    N01535
    luke@york
    flyingpootang
    splatterbrain
    SIXTOES1313
    PBChappy
    automagrt666
    Pudgey51
    psycario
    Southpaw
    txrabbit
    cyrus-the-virus
    gadget0_
    DemonBunnyMan
    oledude

NOT PAID AKA ''THE LIST OF SHAME'':

MANN 2
    A-Tach-One 1
    Zneaky 1

Lenny 2

JOESPUD27 1

Rjewing 1 raw

tedaut 1
    mongoose 1

reckid1986 1

RFLMN1 1

thefool 1 raw
    GT 1 raw

Dropping out but at least they let me know (and maybe have a good reason for it):

Badmovies.org
    griffin86@gmail.com
    olinar
    OEM Petey
    LinearGoose
    AirAssault
    braaatz
    Pullman (no catment I mean comment)

*UPDATE*

If you want a frame post here and I will pm you deposit info.

I am glad we can get this together (How can you not just love AO?) but I take the $ end of this very seriously. I am not gonna have two months rent in stock sitting on a shelf in my house due to people's fickle nature. I can't afford to do that yet. Deposits are what are gonna make this happen. I am working to make this as cheap as I can by making it easy for Logic to do another run (i.e. annodizing after the fact, doing the individual shipping . . .). If you all help by following up with your commitments it will make this go smooth and be an enjoyable experience for all of us. Plus you can all further the envy at your local field.

I will officially place the order and make the down payment of 60% NO LATER THAN JUNE 18th. At that point I have decided not to take any additional orders. I want this to be simple.

Pricing is for the frame only. You will have to pay actual shipping to your door. I am also requiring signature confirmation and insurance on all packages.
    That is to say that for each order you will pay:

Frame(s) Cost + Insurance + Signature Confirmation + Shipping + any applicable paypal fees = total cost.

Deposits:

Money Orders or Cashiers Checks are prefered for all transactions.

Deposits MUST be mailed on Monday June 11th or Tues. June 12th. Paypal of 50$ + 30cents + 3% = 51.80$ Payment will be in two stages:

1st Non-Refundable Deposit places your order. This is the 50$ you will need to send in on the 11th or 12th of June.

2cnd Final payment will be due when the frames are complete. Paypal will work the same Final cost (balance due on frame + actual shipping to you) + $0.30 + 3%
    Money Order/ Cashiers Checks will just need to pay the Final cost + actual shipping.

When I get the $ you will get your frame. If you change your mind you may sell your spot on the order but you CAN NOT get your $ back.

These frames will be done when they are done. It depends on the schedule at Logic and the Anodizer. I will keep you informed but I have no way of telling for sure how long this will take. I want mine as bad as you do yours. Please be patient.
    Last edited by matteusz; 06-23-2007 at 12:16 AM.

Thumbs up

Hey if I and everyone else can avoid paying 225.00(taking it up the rear) for a used raw UMF, I'm in for a new one. Thanks matteusz.

Please add me to the list for one.

Z
    Z

Warning: Exposure to the SON may prevent burning!!

Quote Originally Posted by A-Tach-One
    Hey if I and everyone else can avoid paying 225.00(taking it up the rear) for a used raw UMF, I'm in for a new one. Thanks matteusz.

My thought exactly. I am very homophobic when it comes to just about everything so getting an order of these together seems like the best thing I could do for the world.

put me down for one as well please

is there a timeframe on when these would be available?i might be down for one. put me on the list.

i am in

put me on the list for one.

Quote Originally Posted by olinar
    is there a timeframe on when these would be available?i might be down for one. put me on the list.

I am not sure what the turn around will be once we order them. I plan on having names together so I can get a firm price and take deposits by June 10th. That gives everyone two weekends to catch wind of this. I want to get them ordered anno'd and deliver'd by July but that is a pipe dream at this point and final delivery dates are out of my hands. Probably more like end of July or August for having them in your hands and on your guns.

ahh, sounds good. ill have started my summer job by then so money should once again be flowing.definitely put me down for one.

There is no effing way I'm missing out on this! I have one modded to EP, and now I need another mech. These things are like crack!

Lenny = +2
    Autocockers are the greatest markers ever made.
    ~The greatest BACKUP markers to AUTOMAGS!!

Only temporary, get'n a new sig soon.

sweet

my wifes gonna kill me but put me in for one oh black is ok with me (Dust please) Ok Ok check is in the mail mr. matt and thanks again for doing this for us. I been leaving please make more ultimate mag frames on the logic site for a couple of months now. My wish for the umf is lookin good now thanks to you.
    Last edited by Raligh; 06-18-2007 at 11:45 AM.

i want one...

i would love to get in on this... put me down. i want to make this a definite thing.

Count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Raligh
    my wifes gonna kill me but put me in for one

Remember no backing out. Non refundable means that if you are dead we will just use your deposit to cheapen everyone else's frame. On a side note if your wife does kill you would you please give her my email. I would like to buy all you paintball gear to help pay for the funeral!

You sir are firmly added to the list!

(For those with no sense of humor the above post was a JOKE meant in jest.)

Can you say logics frames here we come pre order up for 2 hours and 15 on the list oh yeah. We get to 30 by Monday and I will be on the phone with Logic.

put me down for one

Put me down for 2.

Dang, I was doing so good at not spending money this month....

Put me down for one...

Well looks like im going to have to sell my vert frame for one of these. Just pnuemagged it to. O well put me down for one and Ill see what I can do money wise.

maybe interested will know by monday

Quote Originally Posted by matteusz
    Can you say logics frames here we come pre order up for 2 hours and 15 on the list oh yeah. We get to 30 by Monday and I will be on the phone with Logic.
    This is one of the few pieces that I had at one time and sold, that I wish I had back again. Thanks for arranging this!

And, I would also like one.
    WOW, sigs. Havent seen these in a while here on AO.

Don' ask questions. It is considered "trolling" in some locations.
    actually put me down for 2 also.

What they hey, I didn't really like the one I had so traded it, but put me down for one. I will try and sell it for $200 later

Raw for me pls
    Last edited by AirAssault; 05-25-2007 at 07:36 AM.
    Due to the objections of a certain Canadian, this space is now for rent.

Logic frame

Put me down for a black one

See update above. I will have another one for you all by Tuesday (I hope).

Ha, I just cut one loose to Kruger but you can put me on the list for a new one

Edit: Dust black for me Paypal waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Warwitch
    Ha, I just cut one loose to Kruger but you can put me on the list for a new one

Edit: Dust black for me Paypal waiting.

There will only be one color on the anno. I will ask as I get a better idea of who I want to do the work if they will do special requests. Be advised though:

1 It will take longer
    2 It will cost lots more
    3 It will cost LOTS MORE.

Put me down for one, black. I sent you a PM.

Jay

Damn, what a turn out.

I've never gotten this many people asking for them to come back.

Glad you folks chose to speak up.

Quote Originally Posted by JOESPUD27
    Put me down for one, black. I sent you a PM.

Jay

Pm'd you back. Please Please people don't hit me with 100 pm's about these frames. I am happy to answer questions but I prefer to do it here so I don't have to answer the same question twice. Thanks for all your interest.
    Mat