Thread: skyseb's feedback

skyseb's feedback

If you have done business with me, this would be the place to leave feedback.

Thanks.

Sold him a Myth'd 70/4500. Very easy to deal with. Payment was prompt and communication was A+ all around. Enjoy the new tank

Bought a twistlock body and a barrel from him. Both were pretty much brand new, just as described. And shipping was quick. Great seller!

Good buyer, no issues whatsoever. Id love to do business again.
    "I'll see it when I believe it"

I bought some xbox 360 games, they came with manuals and seem to be in very good condition. I've started 2 of the 3 games and they seem to work fine.

Fast shipping also, good seller overall.

got a tank off him everything went smooth

Worked out a trade on a Viking. Better than described. A pure pleasure to deal with. Thanks for a smooth trade.
    WOW, sigs. Havent seen these in a while here on AO.

Bought a warpfeed off of me. Paid instantly. Had no issues at all. Everything smooth. Recommended buyer. Thanks!!

Ken

Bought a Minimag valve and some Myth regs. Quick delivery and items as described. Definitely great to deal with.

Bought a ULE-bodied, X-valved mag from this guy with a single trigger comp. frame and AM/MM rail. Marker came as described in excellent condition with very fast shipping time and insurance. Would definitely do business with again.

PS- Sorry for the late feedback bro I didn't have a AO account back when I bought it from you.

Thumbs up

Sold him a battery, he paid quickly and communication was good.
    Thanks
    Brent

Bought an E-tac from Skyseb. Gun in great condition and came with lots of extras. Shipped quickly and overall a very smooth transaction.

Thanks mate!

Positive experience!

Bought an Intelliframe from Skyseb. This guys legit, and ships fast! Thank you!

Bought an x-valve from him. Great communication and fast shipping, definitely would recommend.

Seller: AAAA+++

Bought a EgoMag From me: Fast payment, good comm, smooth transaction, AAAA+++

I bought a Dye Rotor and an Apex Tip from skyseb. Communication was easy, shipping fast. The items were very well packed and insulated, and to top it off he had thrown in a paintball t-shirt as insulation as a bonus. Oh, and apparently batteries are included. :-) Both items were LNIB, possibly NIB.

Thank you for a smooth and easy deal. I'd be glad to do business with you again, and would highly recommend you.