Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 565

Thread: NJ AO Day III: Hosted by PBX & Team Black Cell

  1. #211
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    400

    Re: Re: bunkering list

    Originally posted by Curly


    HAHAAHA... You know you will never be able to bunker any of those people... well except for Rmarks.
    I'm gonna bunker you in the airport when I pick you up.

  2. #212

    really?

    HAHAAHA... You know you will never be able to bunker any of those people... well except for Rmarks.
    oh really? i guess ill have to settle for bunkering you as a consolation prize.
    Uncle Conrad's Circus
    AIM: Floydianightmare or circus5pball
    Email: circus5pball@hotmail.com

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    NorCal / Boston
    Posts
    1,665

    Re: really?

    Originally posted by circus5


    oh really? i guess ill have to settle for bunkering you as a consolation prize.
    w00t!
    AGG!

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,494
    Originally posted by Wc Keep
    i am sad to say this but i guess its better to say it now than later. i will not be in attendance at ao nj day 3. it seems i have a soccer tournament that day and ive been signed up for that for months just never realized that they were the same day. sucks eh? oh well my bc boys will represent for me.
    Loser!

    I handled your boys last year! You were just afraid that after I owned you that you would lose your title of AO's #1 trash talker!

    What a hoser!!!!!

    Scared Much?!?!

  5. #215
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    IN -- USA
    Posts
    9,291
    Keep in mind that last year's Black Cell roster and THIS year's roster are different. So come get some.

    Originally posted by 1stdeadeye


    Loser!

    I handled your boys last year! You were just afraid that after I owned you that you would lose your title of AO's #1 trash talker!

    What a hoser!!!!!

    Scared Much?!?!

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,494

    Okay!

    Originally posted by Dayspring
    Keep in mind that last year's Black Cell roster and THIS year's roster are different. So come get some.

    Okay, consider it brung!

    This should be a blast!

    WC Keep-on-running-your-mouth,
    I do understand you not wanting to face an X-Mag! Just admit your fears and move on!

  7. #217
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    IN -- USA
    Posts
    9,291

    Re: Okay!

    He actually used one at Global this weekend.

    The question is, do YOU want to go up against 2 Xmags?

    Originally posted by 1stdeadeye


    Okay, consider it brung!

    This should be a blast!

    WC Keep-on-running-your-mouth,
    I do understand you not wanting to face an X-Mag! Just admit your fears and move on!

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    In Uranus
    Posts
    1,859
    Originally posted by Dayspring
    Keep in mind that last year's Black Cell roster and THIS year's roster are different. So come get some.

    Haha, yeah, I would say 3 slackers compared to 10+ slackers is a big difference. Keeping track of your roster is like a cross between the Seven Dwarves, Santa's 9 reindeer, and all the smurfs.
    WE ARE DEADCELL, AND WE WILL RUN THROUGH YOU

    Dayspring - "We've had Clare at Shatnerball." "I'm confident that she can take 20 guys."

    "I'd trade my cocker for some steady pu**y"

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,494

    Re: Re: Okay!

    Originally posted by Dayspring
    He actually used one at Global this weekend.

    The question is, do YOU want to go up against 2 Xmags?

    No problem. My teammates shoot Emags. Not too much of a step down volumewise!

  10. #220
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    IN -- USA
    Posts
    9,291

    Re: Re: Re: Okay!

    You've never played against Blazingace and I.

    Originally posted by 1stdeadeye


    No problem. My teammates shoot Emags. Not too much of a step down volumewise!

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,494

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Okay!

    Originally posted by Dayspring
    You've never played against Blazingace and I.

    Actually, I have! I played with Blazing Ace at FireBall mountain last fall. That was when I was still using the Old School R/T w/Level 10 and he was firing the Impy. He saw how I played and how much paint I laid down! Now though I am doing it faster with the X-Mag!

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    400
    ooooh the Battle of the Xmags?

  13. #223
    Wc Keep Guest

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Okay!

    Originally posted by 1stdeadeye


    Actually, I have! I played with Blazing Ace at FireBall mountain last fall. That was when I was still using the Old School R/T w/Level 10 and he was firing the Impy. He saw how I played and how much paint I laid down! Now though I am doing it faster with the X-Mag!
    please i heard you shot a quarter of a case the whole day. i bet you i could shoot more paint in one game with my classic than you can in 5 games.

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    400

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Okay!

    Originally posted by Wc Keep


    please i heard you shot a quarter of a case the whole day. i bet you i could shoot more paint in one game with my classic than you can in 5 games.
    well keep, shooting into your own bunker doesn't count now does it?

  15. #225
    Wc Keep Guest
    i dont know you should be the one telling me.

  16. #226
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,494

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Okay!

    Originally posted by Wc Keep


    please i heard you shot a quarter of a case the whole day. i bet you i could shoot more paint in one game with my classic than you can in 5 games.
    LOL. Hey, the R/T saved me mucho dinero!!! I used to shoot a case each time I played. Now with the X, I am up to 2 and 1/2 cases each time out!

    You really should stop talking trash since you can't "make it" to NJ AO III!

  17. #227
    Wc Keep Guest
    then i wouldnt be the number one trash talker of ao then would i. but i used to go through 2 cases a day with my classic.

  18. #228
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,494
    Originally posted by Wc Keep
    then i wouldnt be the number one trash talker of ao then would i. but i used to go through 2 cases a day with my classic.
    Playing Rec Ball?

    I go through so much more playing speedball!

  19. #229

    Talking hahaha

    oh man, this is gonna rock

  20. #230
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    NorCal / Boston
    Posts
    1,665
    Blah blah blah... I shoot a case a game*. Therefore Me > All you















    *In tournaments

  21. #231
    Riotz Guest
    You handled what black cell boys last year? Only one BC member played the whole day.


    And I don't need volume to get people out. It just seems to happen that way. Damn twitch...

  22. #232
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,494
    Originally posted by Riotz
    You handled what black cell boys last year? Only one BC member played the whole day.

    We got the ones we could. Hey it's not my fault you were slightly warming up raw cow last year!
    Last edited by 1stdeadeye; 06-06-2003 at 07:15 PM.

  23. #233
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    offshore
    Posts
    7,212
    Those Dead Cell guys better bring some arse pads for long sits in the deadbox...again. My xmag is here...so make it 3.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

  24. #234
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,494
    Originally posted by Tunaman
    Those Dead Cell guys better bring some arse pads for long sits in the deadbox...again. My xmag is here...so make it 3.
    If the E-Magnum didn't help your team last year, what good is an X-Mag gonna do?

  25. #235
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    offshore
    Posts
    7,212
    better bring some extra goggle spray too...

  26. #236
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,494
    Originally posted by Tunaman
    better bring some extra goggle spray too...
    Nah, real men use spit!

  27. #237
    Wc Keep Guest
    1stdeadeye i dont think you know what you are doing. i wouldnt even mess with tunaman the way he plays. hope youve stocked up on ice packs........

  28. #238
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,358
    Is there anyone going to this meet from suffolk long island, pm me, question.
    Modulate me
    Its oh so typical
    Excite me

    Don't focus on the obvious so much that you miss out on the little things...cuz those little things do matter. Wanna run fast? Hey, more power to you...but don't forget to be quick. Wanna shoot fast? Hey, great...but don't forget to be accurate. Wanna react fast? Super...then don't argue with yourself. In the meantime, have fun, play Paintball, and rock on!

  29. #239
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,494
    Originally posted by Wc Keep
    1stdeadeye i dont think you know what you are doing. i wouldnt even mess with tunaman the way he plays. hope youve stocked up on ice packs........
    I played his team last year. We maxed them hard. I bunkered Tuna, Jr. hard to end that game!

    Hell I felt so bad about the bunker move that I apologized to Tuna, Jr. after the game for not giving him a chance to surrender.!

  30. #240
    Wc Keep Guest
    well that was a whole year ago. i doubt youll even come close to any of blackcells members.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •