Wont work for me

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tunaman
    Specialized AGD Tech

    • Dec 2000
    • 8647

    #1

    Wont work for me

    I tried 2 different browsers and bot give me the spinning circle when I click on INBOX. Very frustrating. It locks up the whole site. If I log out then back in I can go to Todays posts but anything to do with the messages is all screwed up. It also logs me out for no reason.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. [email protected]
    Tunamart
  • Beemer
    I could tell you but then.

    • Oct 2003
    • 3253

    #2
    Try cleaning out your old PMs

    Comment

    • Tunaman
      Specialized AGD Tech

      • Dec 2000
      • 8647

      #3
      Originally posted by Beemer
      Try cleaning out your old PMs
      I cant. If I click on sent items it locks up
      Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. [email protected]
      Tunamart

      Comment

      • luke
        lukescustoms.com

        • Jan 2001
        • 8256

        #4
        Originally posted by Tunaman
        I cant. If I click on sent items it locks up
        I'm not encountering that on my PC, I can open the message center without issue but there is some goofy things going on with messages. Some messages go through some dont, plus I have at least one old message the system wont let me delete, not a big deal just annoying..

        I'm backing off trying to get traffic back on the site, to many issues and malfunctions right now so it doesn't make sense to put effort into it. Too bad really because I have several projects I was going to only run here to help with new content but I didn't know up front there were so many issues with the site. Also it's still up in the air if the managers even want it. Anyway back to Facebook with all things current..

        Comment

        Working...