What's going on with AO... 2026 Edition

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bunny
    AO Archivist

    • Mar 2002
    • 3473

    #16
    Testing, testing, 123. Welcome back everyone. I'm interested to see if the 6.2 upgrade fixed the latency and attachment issues we were having. We are finally updated to the latest PHP.

    Comment

    • alpha_q_up23
      Hug Supplier

      • Jan 2013
      • 676

      #17
      Ahhhhh it's back finally! Thanks for the update and keeping us alive here Bunny!

      Comment

      • going_home
        Hebrews 13:8

        • Dec 2004
        • 8374

        #18
        Thank you for your efforts bunny !

        Comment

        • AGDRetro
          AGD Enthusiast
          • Feb 2006
          • 764

          #19
          Happy to see AO back!
          Steve Shuey , Team Crimson Reign
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Tunaman
            Specialized AGD Tech

            • Dec 2000
            • 8647

            #20
            Seems to be working great. Thanks for your effort Bunny!🐰👍
            Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. [email protected]
            Tunamart

            Comment

            • joez
              Tribal-The timmy Killer
              • Feb 2003
              • 432

              #21
              Why not post.
              Black/Red Tribal 2.0 BBT, Morlock board, 90* Angel Space frame, to many goodies to list. SOLD

              Warp fed custom cocker, all aftermarket.

              Comment

              • WingMan13
                Registered User
                • Oct 2003
                • 828

                #22
                Yay. I'm back in. Password reset would never work for me until now

                Click Here For My Feedback

                Comment

                • TimmyJay
                  I came to play...not talk
                  • May 2007
                  • 780

                  #23
                  This is great, thanks for keeping it alive. Hadn't played in about as long as I haven't been on here. Our local field Fox Paintball had their last weekend being open. 2 of my kids worked for the field over the years. It was great to get back out even though it made me feel even older 😄

                  Comment

                  • Spider-TW
                    U R techno-literate!

                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3555

                    #24
                    Thanks for keeping it up Bunny!

                    Comment

                    • Dirge
                      BIGEVILONLINE

                      • May 2004
                      • 500

                      #25
                      Back in!
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Tunaman
                        Specialized AGD Tech

                        • Dec 2000
                        • 8647

                        #26
                        I tried 2 different browsers and bot give me the spinning circle when I click on INBOX. Very frustrating. It locks up the whole site. If I log out then back in I can go to Todays posts but anything to do with the messages is all screwed up. It also logs me out for no reason.
                        Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. [email protected]
                        Tunamart

                        Comment

                        Working...