Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a New Automag Body Design... Winner Will Recieve their Own Custom Body

Looking for a New Automag Body Design... Winner Will Recieve their Own Custom Body

Hey:

Well, I have come to the conclusion, that I have no creativity and/or design. So I am calling upon you AO, to come up for me a new body/rail combination for my automag(s).

What I am looking for. Is a sketch, drawing, photoshop, or CAD file that can be made into an Automag Body. I would like to see them posted on here, so that I may pick a winner.

When/if you do decide to post, you are allowing me and the AO public to use whatever design you post, and the right to take that design and produce it and/or sell it. So, please if you would not like the design to be used by others or me, do not post.

ONLY qualifications are that it uses an AGD Sluggo body, is fitted onto a RT Pro or E-Mag Rail, and can be made and work with an AGD gun.

Winner of this contest will recieve their own design made out into a body/rail combination. That means free machining of your design.

Let the designing begin.

-ClassicMagger
    Want a gun? I probably have what you want or I can build it for you. Just name it, everything is possible.

AIM: ClassicMagger
    MSN Messenger: ClassicMagger@hotmail.com
    E-Mail: ClassicMagger@hotmail.com

My Feedback

i tried. but you get the picture right?

adreneline milling ..... *wishes for autoCAD skills...*

:delete: this design is property of aclown

sorry for the big filesize.

I kinda screwed up on the top view but you should get the general idea.

edit: withdrawing my design
    Last edited by FooTemps; 09-04-2004 at 07:01 PM.

Good Traders:
    Tunaman, K-villeplayer, Magman007, Mastersconi, Jon/xpm, Kenndogg

My feedback if you've dealt with me, leave some...

Fruitcat: it's what AO doesn't like.

^^^^^ .................

do i need to say anything foo...

oh well, guess i learn the hard way and dont show pictures to people anymore of my concepts.
    Last edited by AclowN; 09-04-2004 at 05:03 PM.

So it has to be in cad?

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicMagger
    What I am looking for. Is a sketch, drawing, photoshop, or CAD file that can be made into an Automag Body. I would like to see them posted on here, so that I may pick a winner.

I'll see if I can whip something up.
    FOR SALE: Intelliframe, AGD Flatline, AA Apocolypse, Powerlight Scepter, and more!!

Big Sale!!!!!!!

http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=199508
    http://pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=473692
    http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=vickbaron
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1493651#post1493651

I just sketched a cool setup, as soon as I get someone to scan it for me ill post it up. Is there a time limit or date you want to end this by?

68 Classic PF - Level 10 - AA 12" Back and Front - Shocktech Drop - Rosewood Grips - Crossfire 47ci 3000psi
    Click here to check it out!

I have a professional CAD designer on my COG Staff, I'll see if he's up to the task on designing a new body.

FragTek Customs - Cyborg Owners Group
    AO Feedback - PBN Feedback
    "AGD is good because 2/3 of their name is AGG " - DiRtY HiPpY

Came up with a cool looking body but what is a CAD file? and is there any place to download that program for free?

W00t Carbon 0 body!

...ever in the continual search of time dilation.

Emag 4.0 "I love the way you turn me on"

It'd be nice if there where more bodies where in the 100-200 dollar range

leet body:
    -fully upped mech mag (magzilla) www.havoc-online.com
    -upped 68 mag (class) My Feedback AIM = nate2k191
    -live in peace TK-
    AO-TX

Quote Originally Posted by AclowN
    ^^^^^ .................

oh well, guess i learn the hard way and dont show pictures to people anymore of my concepts.

You're the one that said "nah, that's not what I thought of" like you didn't want it. I thought you were giving me permission to keep it as my own. Anyway, it's yours now. No more entry.

put daves design into production. not sure if he is around still, but, they are excellent designs.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=21536

[edit: pictures]

that design is sick man!

Quote Originally Posted by nate2k191
    leet body:
    TRANSFORMERS! They're more than meets the eye!
    -?? tom dances with Markhoff
    -?? Markhoff dances tom back with some hookers

PaintballChat.net

Awsome thread, I'll be sure to draw something right now and Im or e-mail u. I'm sure you'll like what I have in mind Uh oh drawers block! wait n/m
    Team Red Demons, sponsored by Rex Plex, National Paintball Supply, Shooters & looters, & wildwood paintball + more coming soon!
    Vote Now! (Get me off AO)
    My ebay Feedback

Hey:

Quote Originally Posted by AclowN
    ^^^^^ .................

I am sorry to hear this AclowN. If the picture that FooTemps posted up was saved by any other people who saw his post earlier. I ask of you to delete it.

I apologize to you AclowN and I hope that the design that was posted was not a current project.

Quote Originally Posted by Thermus
    I'll see if I can whip something up.
    Sounds good, just post it up when you get her all done.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelandunfree
    I just sketched a cool setup, as soon as I get someone to scan it for me ill post it up. Is there a time limit or date you want to end this by?
    There is no particular time limit on this, no. It is mainly just running until the just of AO has seen it and added their thoughts and designs. I would like this done as soon as possible, but I'd also like as many designs as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by FragTek
    I have a professional CAD designer on my COG Staff, I'll see if he's up to the task on designing a new body.
    Sounds awesome FragTek, let me know. It'll be nice to get as many entrees as possible.

On another note:

Please if a design is not your own, BUT it is on AO, post it as, joey d, did, give koodos to the artist. (joey d, thankyou very much for posting that design and thankyou for giving Dave props, thats the right way this contest should be done) One reason for this contest is originality. I'd like artists to keep their own drawing and sketches if they do not want them entered.

All I ask is for respect for the people who have the skills and abilities to do this type of work.

On the time tables, this contest will run for awhile, like I said long enough so that I can see most of the work that AO can do for this. I am running this contest on other boards as well, but I am counting on AO (the automag kingdom) to dish out the best work.

Entrees- You can enter as many designs, pictures, sketchs, and drawings as you wish. There is no limit. So please if you can do more than one, don't limit yourself to just one entree. I'd like to see as many designs as possible.

I believe that I have answered all of the questions that have come up so far. If you need anything else answered just post up.

Thanks everyone again,

-ClassicMagger

now your giving me the temptation to draw the killer van halen logo body idea i have lol

How about bas-relief stuff, like a bunch of skulls all over it, or bones, or the best yet...CHEESE WEDGES EVERYWHERE!!!
    Feelin the Government Cheese Love,
    Brent.
    I don't practice anymore: I'm just good in a natural, vicious sort of way.

Will you please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyeballs?

Well, this is mine... I like it a lot but I dunno about other people. Aaaaaaand, the darker/lighter colors represent concave and convex milling... And the teardrop behind the barrel and the teardrop over the valve are windows. Feedback welcome... And I didn't spend much time on the coloring as you can tell

Wakka wakka wakka...

Hey:

Quote Originally Posted by M-a-s-sDriver
    How about bas-relief stuff, like a bunch of skulls all over it, or bones, or the best yet...CHEESE WEDGES EVERYWHERE!!!
    Brent.
    I would also like to see some of these.

One of these designs is in fact for M-a-s-sDriver. So if you wanna win. Take heed to his advice and wants.

Gotta love that Government Cheese EASTERN CHAPTER, eih, bud?

-ClassicMagger

*So far so good and the designs are looking great.*

Quote Originally Posted by M-a-s-sDriver
    Brent.
    I sketched one with skulls and spider webs through-out, it looks sweet but I dont have a scanner I also have one design called the bio-worm, as soon as I get the pics up ill post, great designs so far guys

Hooked up the old webcam, sorry for the bad pics If someone is good at editing these pics to look better then they do now...feel free! First pic has Skulls and Spider webs through-out, looks cool but would be really hard to machine. Second pic has a 3d Worm of somekind that looks like its crawling through the body, has alittle bit of the worm on the otherside, then the tail comes out the original side and wraps around the valve, my fav

Just downloaded better webcam software, last pictures ill upload hope you like the design

Hey:

Irelandunfree- Those are looking good. If you could clean them up some, and get a little more detailed. It'd be appreciated.

Lets keep those designs and pictures coming people.

-ClassicMagger

LittlePaintballBoy Guest
    Sketched this out real fast, I like it, very simple but cool looking. EDIT: The little curvy lines on the side are more things like on the top, think cord-ish, but not nearly as drastic.

New views of the Wurm, and a new spider web body sketch. Classic, what designs did you want redone? And how, shout out what you want and ill try to give you what your looking for, anything to help you get an idea

Adrenaline_Junkie Guest
    This is a great idea. If someone does put a body into production though please make it have vert/warp breeches like an xmag body. Thats the main thing that annoys me about all the bodys out there right now, although a lot of them are cool none of them beside the xmag body have vert/warp breeches. So far id say the pics joey d has up are the best body design.

adren, easier said then done. but what if there was a way u could just have one breech that could be vert and side? thatd be awesome. im thinking something liek an angel breech where a pin holds it in place and u could turn it to the side and use another pin or hole to lock it that way